Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21105 times)

hey btw take the clique out of your stupid meme documentary, thanks
you don't deserve our arsenal of memes, your whole do a documentary as a lesson bullstuff is loving hilarious since you think you have some authority.

you think you have some authority.

I never said that? I didn't say I was teaching a lesson to anybody, I was just showing Piecrust he can't be a douchebag to me and expect no reaction.

if you single people out you gotta expect them to react, especially people you view as the "worst forumers"

if you single people out you gotta expect them to react, especially people you view as the "worst forumers"

Did pie think people liked him?

you should put yourself on that list if you keep acting like this, because you're on the express train to "that guy nobody likes" station

I was just showing Piecrust he can't be a douchebag to me and expect no reaction.
yes give attention to a troll, works great bud

stop trying to fit in so hard. jesus christ you sound handicapped

stop trying to fit in so hard. jesus christ you sound handicapped

yes give attention to a troll, works great bud

you should put yourself on that list if you keep acting like this, because you're on the express train to "that guy nobody likes" station

LMFAO people always have something to complain about

'wow people are complaining because i jumped on an old dead bandwagon and am purposely trying to isolate people and piss them off! what starfishs!'

get the forget off your high horse buddy, the pie crust joke has been dead for awhile now

#iluvh8ters

get the forget off your high horse buddy, the pie crust joke has been dead for awhile now

'wow people are complaining because i jumped on an old dead bandwagon and am purposely trying to isolate people and piss them off! what starfishs!'

If you don't like it, forget off, that simple, thank you :)

I already did that

get the forget off your high horse buddy
buddy
bud
hey btw take the clique out of your stupid meme documentary, thanks
you don't deserve
lesson bullstuff is loving hilarious since you think you have some authority.
you are being too hostile man