Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21093 times)

If you don't like it, forget off, that simple, thank you :)
considering this drama exists, you don't seem to live by that mantra

you are being too hostile man
sorry if I am I just don't like seeing someone go around acting better then people

sorry if I am I just don't like seeing someone go around acting better then people

When did I ever say I was better? This loving guy

considering this drama exists, you don't seem to live by that mantra

Right because people don't learn in 24 hours, loving right

is he trolling? I seriously cannot tell

get the forget off your high horse buddy, the pie crust joke has been dead for awhile now
The sad thing is the dog loving confession is the only thing pie crust is know for lol

Also can someone make a drama on OP already

is he trolling? I seriously cannot tell

I'm getting extremely pissed off, if you don't want to watch the documentary, forget OFF, if you don't want to read the things I say, forget off, aren't you being hypocritical by shunning ME now to prove your better?

This loving guy

You're acting like you're better just by saying this.

You're acting like you're better just by saying this.

No i'm not, holy forget I want to murder somebody, I'm just pissed off at that loving guy for saying stupid stuff.

No i'm not, holy forget I want to murder somebody, I'm just pissed off at that loving guy for saying stupid stuff.
then take a deep breath and count to 10 or something before you continue posting. not hard to keep calm in a debate/argument on an internet forum
The SJW's are KILLIN ME
actually i take that back just stop
every post you make is just digging you a bigger hole

then take a deep breath and count to 10 or something before you continue posting. not hard to keep calm in a debate/argument on an internet forumactually i take that back just stop
every post you make is just digging you a bigger hole

You're being a social justice warrior

can you define social justice warrior for me

stop digging a bigger hole for yourself please