Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41441 times)

point is people hate his clan for no good reason other than ''muh hate boner'' for tony
There's also the fact that several of their members are needlessly hostile, extremely arrogant/obnoxious, positively pathetic in their reactions to Blockhip, and extremely quick to come to the defense of Tony.

I can't say that's all of the members, because some of them are underground about it. But those that do poke their heads out are usually not very pleasant.

But yes, this is also a Drama about Lord Tony too. This Drama is just one part of a whole series of other Dramas on him, his character, and his friends.

I don't see the problem here. People are mostly only mad because he has a blacklist system.

There's that tunnel vision yet again. I like it how you idiots malformed the whole "blockchip is mad because of the blacklist and it's harvest's fault" to "everyone is mad about the blacklist because reasons"

Nobody here is actually upset over the blacklist, it's because tony's a troll and his clan is full of fruit loops.

There's that tunnel vision yet again. I like it how you idiots malformed the whole "blockchip is mad because of the blacklist and it's harvest's fault" to "everyone is mad about the blacklist because reasons"

Nobody here is actually upset over the blacklist, it's because tony's a troll and his clan is full of fruit loops.
forgetin this

if you know hes a troll why do you let yourself get baited and worked up like how you are right now

this is a drama on his clan though

or him

its a really vague title

point is people hate his clan for no good reason other than ''muh hate boner'' for tony
because pretty much the whole clan that actively distinctifies themselves as part of it are just like tony
Like swollow would be one of the exceptions

Noedit whoops didn't see there was another page

if you know hes a troll why do you let yourself get baited and worked up like how you are right now

>acknowledging somebody is a troll is now getting baited

I guess I didn't get the forgetin memo

because pretty much the whole clan that actively distinctifies themselves as part of it are just like tony
Like swollow would be one of the exceptions

shhh im deep undercover

NOTE: Please excuse the page stretch, if there is any at all. (this is not meant to be "professional", not an intention). There may be some "bashes" here and there, so please excuse those. This is not entirely meant to be serious. This will be a big post.

While both sides have already thrown more than enough fuel into this flame war of a BLF vs Tony & His Harvest Clan and neither side even gaining any ground as both have answers to each others claims, insults, harassment, trolls(?), and even going as far as to digging up the past just for the sake of doing the old fashioned 'lol this guy did this stuff 7-8 years ago get the hate bandwagon!!!11' (no offense to those said diggers, seeing as how it might've taken a long while to dig up the past in a nutshell), I thought I should explain some of the "reasons" as to why people are hating on Lord Tony and the White Knight Bandwagon and also going into some "depth" of sorts, to draw some decent attention in a well-organized and built(?) list of Lord Tony and The Harvest clan's "wrongdoings".

Now I know this won't change Tony's mind and his followers about being total jackasses, and it's not intended to do so (nor will it even work), but I am still putting this so people have a more "clearer" image of Lord Tony and his Harvest clan.

Keep in mind this is half not-serious and half serious, so expect some lines below to be (potentially)... err, "ill-suited" for the Drama board. (Some reasons as to why are because this entire flame war has gone on for too long in my own opinion and the fact nobody is really getting anywhere. This may contradict my own reasons for posting this, but, I'll still post this anyways.) You can go on and criticize me on this decision or the words I use, and I am expecting there to be criticism from this post. (mainly from The Harvest's own members ofc)

Reasons as to why people hate/despise/something on Lord Tony and The Sacred Order of the Harvest. (not in order)
  • [HARVEST EXCLUSIVE] add-ons
Lord Tony and his Harvest clan have come up with the (unoriginal) use of 'clan exclusive' add-ons. While the Harvest clan members (and several "outsiders") have found this to be a "good" thing for the Harvest clan, this gave some negative attention towards the "outsiders" and brought some hate towards Lord Tony and his Harvest clan. (example as to Mr.Nobody having a picture of a Doug Dimmadone hat and Lord Tony or whoever it was agreeing with that it should be "harvest exclusive") This adds to the (already well-known) fact of The Sacred Order of the Harvest being a "private" clan. This is also most likely a reason as to why several people use the "Lord Tony HAS done add-ons but they're [HARVEST EXCLUSIVE] so we can still bash on him for that" line (not accurate).
  • Lord Tony's History of Hating on Other Things
Lord Tony, as we all know, has an executive order put on his head by Badspot himself regarding Lord Tony's habit of hating on Bronies (to those who may not know, My Little Pony fans, mainly males) where he cannot even subtly speak about MLP or Bronies or else he suffers a ban. However, his reign of hating MLP and Bronies has dragged a chunk of negative attention towards him, as he would apparently "not stop talking" (using information from other people's posts that I have read, may not be accurate) about MLP or Bronies and cause some form of "spam" when talking about these things. Now, regardless of Lord Tony no longer speaking about MLP or Bronies on BLF (duh), he still talks about it on YouTube (but that's YouTubes problem, not the BLF's or Badspot's), people still dig up the past to pin the hate tail on him.
  • Private Clan
Lord Tony's Sacred Order of the Harvest is obviously known to be a "private" clan and "doesn't let just anybody in" (as said from the big man himself) and their members are made "anonymous" to "protect them" in a sense. Now while this may be a "smart" move so the clan isn't loaded with children or dumb idiots and is rather, in a sense, a clan meant for "veterans or smart people of BL". While I have no problem with this myself, this move has drawn more negative attention and is a way for Lord Tony to troll people by using the stale  (and potentially pitiful) "you're just mad you can't get in" line to piss people off, drawing more negative attention towards Lord Tony and his clan. (covers the clan reason in general)
  • The Harvest Members
Lord Tony and his Harvest members are, no doubt, total douchebags and sometimes (or mostly) trolls, as demonstrated by the big man himself, Ravencroft (unfortunately), bsijac, and other members that patrol around Lord Tony wherever he goes. (cannot name all potential members as they are "anonymous") Their travels around the BLF (Fallout 4 Megathread, their own thread (duh), the Drama board (mainly Lord Tony's dramas), and just basically the entire BLF (excluding Archive because that's locked off) have demonstrated their usage of baiting, trolling, sometimes dismissive(?) and general starfishry posts.
  • Lord Tony's Ego
Lord Tony appears to have a "superiority complex" or a what I like to call "an ego the size of Mt. Fuji" just because he mainly landed a job at Wal-Mart (which he quit, according to him due to a customer), having a girlfriend (needs to be 100% proven), adventuring around, having games, doing giveaways (more on that later), and other kinds of stuff to feed his burning ego. Lord Tony is around 25 years old (according to posts) and yet decides to stick around here on the BLF to bash on people who are twice as young as him. (approx.) Lord Tony's ego is one of the MAIN reasons as to why Lord Tony is usually hated on. His ego allows him to brag a lot about games that he plays or other things.
  • The Infamous Harvest Giveaway
Lord Tony used to have a "Harvest giveaway" which were loaded with games (one being Fallout 4). I can understand Lord Tony's responses about the giveaway seeing as how he might've paid a good chunk of his wallet funds into buying these games for us "outsiders", but Lord Tony pulled the FINE PRINT richard move on the community by putting a 'respond to lord tony within 24 hours to claim game or be square' (not accurate) line in 1 point font "near the reply border" (according to posts). More richard moves include the 'say Lord Tony Claws in your post to get a higher chance of winning' and the infamous 'Harvest members have a higher chance of winning' (which was proven to be true, literally, as demonstrated by mod-man winning a game). This drew even more negative attention towards Lord Tony and The Harvest.
  • The HARVESTED List
Another main reason for all the hate bandwagon on Lord Tony. Lord Tony has a HARVESTED list (or blacklist) of people on the BLF who cannot join any Harvest servers, ever. While its potentially a blacklist for members to tell who to ban on their Harvest servers, this drew much negative attention to "outsiders", with people even calling it a "public shaming list to fuel Tony's ego" (despite Lord Tony's response to this by naming clans who also had a "public blacklist", whether on the site or off the site). The thing that drew attention to this is the fact that it was easy to get on the HARVESTED list by even as much to simply disagree with him on the BLF or just "joke on his thread" (understandable because jokes may be a form of "spam" to him). His HARVESTED list, in my opinion, is very stupid (not because I'm on that list myself) seeing as how he even harvested an entire clan because of MoltenKitten and the clan's "bad history". Lord Tony also likes to broadcast any new additions to the HARVESTED list on the clan thread.
  • Other miscellaneous stuff
Lord Tony and his clan cannot seem to handle 'opinions' at times, and this is a reason why The HARVESTED List is a semi-big deal. (this reason might just be a "bash" line actually)
[/list]

TL;DR - Several reasons of why people hate on Lord Tony, such as [HARVEST EXCLUSIVE] add-ons, Lord Tony's old habit of hating on MLP and Bronies, the Harvest being a private clan (and nobody likes those), the Harvest members, Lord Tony's own ego, the Harvest giveaway, and the HARVESTED list.

I will stop this post here seeing as how it's getting pretty big already (in my own opinion) and that there's really enough reasons here as to why people hate Lord Tony. I apologize if you find this just to be one big bash or one more reason to keep this flame war going (i hope not anyways), but the main intention for this post was to give people a more clear image of Lord Tony & The Sacred Order of the Harvest and the reasons as to why people hate them. I don't encourage you to hate on them more than you should or already are.

But, even though I /support this topic (and the other Lord Tony drama topics in general), I'll just leave this here and agree with the one line that several others have been saying to people, since this flame war has been going on for far too long. (This may contradict my entire post in general.)

It's time to stop.

Not knowing how to spell my name, and me never having heard of you.

= completely irrelevant opinion.
Go eat a richard.

What I don't understand is why people think that it's okay for another user to post garbage in any thread made by another user(lord tony/anything harvest related) soley because they dont like the thread owner. You're entitled to your opinions about someone, however that's not something you can use as a valid excuse for someone spamming up a thread..

Not knowing how to spell my name, and me never having heard of you.

= completely irrelevant opinion.
Go eat a richard.
chill. i apologize for not spelling your name right but sheesh