Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 41494 times)

Not knowing how to spell my name, and me never having heard of you.

= completely irrelevant opinion.
Go eat a richard.
What a stuffty way to dismiss an entire essay.

Apparently getting involved in a few dramas on Tony makes you someone who "patrols around him wherever he goes."

Well there are only like 6 common sections to post in. How unlikely is it that we will see tony around the place.

Not knowing how to spell my name, and me never having heard of you.

= completely irrelevant opinion.
Go eat a richard.
Its better to just admit defeat rather than dismiss a well put-together post.

You guys so easily impressed by lots of words. But not well put together. Hes jumped in very late to repeat what everyone has already said

You guys so easily impressed by lots of words. But not well put together. Hes jumped in very late to repeat what everyone has already said

i've been here for quite a while now though
what are you talking about

Apparently getting involved in a few dramas on Tony makes you someone who "patrols around him wherever he goes."
I don't see how it's any different from the time you people compared me to TMZ papparazi and said i "remember every little thing we talk about" for remembering a single thing that you did.

I don't see how it's any different from the time you people compared me to TMZ papparazi and said i "remember every little thing we talk about" for remembering a single thing that you did.

Because the paparazzi doesn't defend their victims.

I compared you to tmz papparazi because you follow Lord Tony/The Harvest around nonstop trying to stuff on everything we do. It's really pretty accurate.

I said neither of those things. If you're going to try and start stuff at least don't be lying scum about it.

Tony's just being an ass again because I offered to ally with an Anti-Clan rather than allying with him.
Gotta love temper tantrums.