Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780732 times)

I want mercy to have a christmas skin thats just as good as the witch one but at the same time I know I'm probably never going to get it anyways

I want mercy to have a christmas skin thats just as good as the witch one but at the same time I know I'm probably never going to get it anyways
slutty santa's little helper or riot

I was thinking Mei should get a Jack Frost or a snowman skin, but I can't decide which would be more appealing.

its winstons turn for an event legendary

lick everyone with your tesla and smash those pesky light classes like genji or widow

for everyone that makes fun of winston picks because he's "not viable:"

winston is REAL and he is coming for your bones as we speak

assassin winston yo

but really, I often get gold elims and even got gold dmg lol.. silly dps can't do their job so winston gotta step up

winston certified garbage

3v3
be zenyatta
kill roadhog solo but get finished off by mercy
soldier chases widow when mercy is practically a free target, enemy roadhog dead
me: "kill mercy before roadhog rides again"
team dies soldier/dva vs mercy/widow
team: "no stuff sherlock"
proceed to kill mercy myself (100% next round, 86% round after)
have to carry team with my usual 3 gold medal zen, with last round junkrat play of the game

was your potg picking junkrat

tfw you carry af, get 4 golds and potg but your potg sucks ass and you get no votes on the post-game cards because everyone saw that you dashed into a wall

Funny thing to do with D.VA voice lines to make it sound like she's "havin a good time."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZ7Wa_wuAQ