Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780748 times)

I haven't seen 1v1 Winstons yet. Zarya does require consistent aim and ammo managemnt, even if the fights are low energy. Torb is legit fun, for me anyway. Bastion is just trading damage and heal till ult, which then there's just a really short tank fight.
Though of all the 1v1s people call silly, Symmetra seems the most wrong. Sentry awareness, right click prediction, ammo management, and best of all, dealing with situations where you're both left clicking. There's far more depth in this than any 1v1 really. It changes the game from "reflexes and git gudder aim" to awareness and strategy.

Yeah at first I thought many 1v1s were dumb, but the more I played I realized there's outplay potential in every matchup. I think Zarya especially can be very onesided if you play it really good. Winston is probably the most random of em, but if you lose that matchup you really can't blame it on luck.. it's your fault you missed that milisec with the tesla, I win my winston matchups by finishing it with a melee catching em off guard which everyone should do.

I think reaper is the most stuff one for me. stuff champ, I always miss my shots because the other reaper is right in my face.

Bastion is winable by jumping and going sentry at the same time.

I played on the free weekend, this game is great.
Gonna get very soon, but maybe not during the sale.

and bastion
I'm the best bastion in a bastion 1v1 come at me

apparently the oasis map is now on the ptr
and there's a road you can walk on on one of the points with traffic that can kill you
https://gfycat.com/ElatedAmpleAruanas

i got overwatch and i'm good at it

i got overwatch and i'm good at it

Just wait until you get out of low level matches, boi.

Either that, or until competitive ends and all the tryhards start playing quickplay again.

Just wait until you get out of low level matches, boi.

Either that, or until competitive ends and all the tryhards start playing quickplay again.
i'm playing with people who are like 200+ level than me
usually in rounds the lowest level besides me is like 100

i cant even play this game past the lowest settings after the sombra update. p gay, i was able to run it on high-medium everything before. all my drivers are updated so idk what the issue is

nvm apparently theres some conflict with the battlenet client, starting it from overwatch.exe fixes the problem
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 09:14:06 PM by RedGajin »

i cant even play this game past the lowest settings after the sombra update. p gay, i was able to run it on high-medium everything before. all my drivers are updated so idk what the issue is

nvm apparently theres some conflict with the battlenet client, starting it from overwatch.exe fixes the problem
there's a setting in battle.net that closes it completely whenever you start up a game
it helps the framerate a lot

when are symettra changes going live

also you can grapple onto the cars in oasis
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:54:01 PM by Poliwhirl »

Played this during the free weekend, didnt really liked it

Played this during the free weekend, didnt really liked it
You must be a total drag

I will finish the topic... someday