Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766836 times)

dang that cosplay is really good
she looks awesome

that said, im not particularly interested in this game. it looks like blizzard raped tf2 with guardians of the galaxy and now this is the baby its giving birth to.

she looks awesome

that said, im not particularly interested in this game. it looks like blizzard raped tf2 with guardians of the galaxy and now this is the baby its giving birth to.
It does look very similar to TF2, but it doesn't really feel at all like it.

how do the beta weekends even work

how do the beta weekends even work
They invite a large number of people to stress test the game with a limited number of features, and once the weekend (or until Saturday night in this case) is over, people who were invited have access removed.

huh, hopefully I get in so I can confirm if the game is really what I want to get (not that I doubt it is)

huh, hopefully I get in so I can confirm if the game is really what I want to get (not that I doubt it is)
They should start flagging people for access later this afternoon.

really hope i can get in. i've been wanting to try this game for forever

will ster_ get another invite?

she looks awesome

It's nothing like that but ok lol
the only similar thing is the class archetypes but i think this is a lot more fun and less ridiculous movement based

PSA: The wave has started!

I'm not in it :(
It's not over yet, so don't give up hope. Last beta weekend I got in right at the end before they announced they were done.

If I don't get into open beta..... some of you guys are alright.

will ster_ get another invite?

like they're gonna take away access from one of their top streamers