Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780841 times)

I mean, the playstyles of Overwatch and TF2 are different enough that it's hard to call one a 'copy' of the other, but at the same time Overwatch easily fulfills all the reasons I liked to play TF2. 

i wouldn't think about it too much dood, overwatch does have a similar feel to tf2 even if there are loads of differences
i mean it replaced it for me too and i'm pretty much done with tf2 now after being a fan if it for so long

i mean overwatch replaced tf2 for me too and i'm pretty much done with tf2 now after being a fan of it for so long
pretty much the same for me too

a moment in crime unlocks tomorrow get hyped fellas

It is not TF2 if you don't have to worry about disguised and/or invisible enemies. Unless that's what Sombra's gonna be.
I'm not saying they're the same game. I'm saying they're the same genre. They're both class based, objective based FPS games. Calling Overwatch a MOBA is just incorrect

Calling Overwatch a MOBA is just incorrect

I am not. I'm just saying that the loadout of (ex-)Overwatch personnel/enemies is similar to the loadout of a Dota character. Since it's in first person, and you no longer have to move with right click, it's a first person shooter.

I mean you kind of did but ok
So TF2 is its own twist on first person shooters while Overwatch is Dota in first person.

99% on AMIC, the home stretch
EDIT: Also, how do you guys like the character panels in the OP. Depending on if you like 'em or not I will do the rest.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:03:49 PM by Nymph »

EDIT: Also, how do you guys like the character panels in the OP. Depending on if you like 'em or not I will do the rest.
i love it, it's a nice style

I mean you kind of did but ok

Touché.

99% on AMIC, the home stretch

Hype!

It's good, keep it on.

99.765% now

we hype boys

can't wait for another ascii skull!!!

looks like the tracking site went down because too many people were using it
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:49:21 PM by Regulith »

god loving dmaniut
i never play genji or windowwasher
i just want the spooky reinhardt skin.