Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 777629 times)

yes it's nothing new it's on all the heroes things but at the end of the loops

things that already existed but I've seen people post about 500 times in the last 15 minutes:
- the forum post
- the konami code on hero pages
- the long string of code on AMIC (it turns into a sombra skull when decoded)
- glitchy bits of video on hero pages
- the dorado screenshot

thinking about it why the hell did they even hype up just a new hero this much
i mean with ana it was an image of her rifle and then later bam she was on the ptr

thinking about it why the hell did they even hype up just a new hero this much
i mean with ana it was an image of her rifle and then later bam she was on the ptr
Blizzard didn't even hype it. Kids just think that waiting = hype

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF DIRETIDE

Remember the leaked image? It said that she would be hacking her way into the build later in the night. It's possible the item bug on Xbox/PS3 also have something to do with this as there are 66 extra items and that equals around what a new hero has. I imagine they wouldn't cut it off completely here, they had to have known people would expect something.

started playing this like a week ago

plays roadhog perhaps the most, got junkenstein in loot wop

playing with my vet friends but still do really well, all those hooks always sittin, feels like my thresh games

Countdowns are to instill hype. Are you serious?

Geez, I've never even seen the upvotes make it that high up
EDIT: Also, it's at like 77% upvotes, so that's taking into account all the downvotes it is getting as well.

apparently bastion's rip pose now morse codes SOMBRA

apparently bastion's rip pose now morse codes SOMBRA

the blinking on bastion's rip pose is too erratic for it to be morse, plus everyones been getting various things such as "cool!" or "ITTOMOA" and similar things, so it's probably nothing

teasers tend to generate hype
Remember the leaked image? It said that she would be hacking her way into the build later in the night. It's possible the item bug on Xbox/PS3 also have something to do with this as there are 66 extra items and that equals around what a new hero has. I imagine they wouldn't cut it off completely here, they had to have known people would expect something.
ah yea that's true
i won't expect anything but if it does happen tonight sweet
[img ]https://i.gyazo.com/da9c68677f43fbf8f5fcc2c30df3ec62.png[/img]
Geez, I've never even seen the upvotes make it that high up
EDIT: Also, it's at like 77% upvotes, so that's taking into account all the downvotes it is getting as well.
yea it even got to #1 on /r/all

Another thing, the countdown was specifically slowed down like a week ago so that it would end today instead of Monday, why would they do that if it wasn't coming today? I honestly can't think of another reason.
Posted my theory on reddit, probably going to get downvoted into oblivion: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/586vfx/something_people_seem_to_have_forgotten_about/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:42:48 PM by Nymph »