Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780428 times)

you're not cool until you're reinhardt getting 4 environmental kills and also dying cool
how about getting a quad kill as genji while stunned and dead
https://youtu.be/5zEshicKH7s

Last night was interesting.

Is this game still worth it for 35 dollars? Easy to find games?

nope, despite the constant updates, ridiculously low price tag for a AAA game, and booming fanbase, everyone just up and left 7 months after release and it's impossible to find a game anymore, a shame really

nope, despite the constant updates, ridiculously low price tag for a AAA game, and booming fanbase, everyone just up and left 7 months after release and it's impossible to find a game anymore, a shame really
Damn that really sucks I was hoping to get it, was there a reason that everyone left?

it only takes like a minute to find a game

it only takes like a minute to find a game
your sarcasm detector is very broken

Damn that really sucks I was hoping to get it, was there a reason that everyone left?
jeff made mei's holiday skin a legendary instead of an epic and no one was 'avin that

but fo real
I guess the question is how active will the game be in about a years time? It seems like there's some longevity to the community.
it seems like it'll still be goin strong for a long amount of time so i'd say it's worth a go
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:50:15 AM by gr8dayseth »

winning game of the year 2016 created such a surge in popularity that it caused an overflow and went back to zero

Wait what?  Did Overwatch really lose so many players? I bet Paladins has something to do with this.

how about getting a quad kill as genji while stunned and dead
https://youtu.be/5zEshicKH7s
but u didn't even get the final hit on any of them it was all torb

buy the game it's pretty fun
and it's pretty easy to hop on, play a couple games, get off if you get bored or need to go do something else

Wait what?  Did Overwatch really lose so many players? I bet Paladins has something to do with this.
He was being sarcastic

Please never mention that garbage game ever again.

Please never mention that garbage game ever again.
paladins isn't actually bad