Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766904 times)

i want to know how big aheads tracer research folder is
Less than 50MB. And there isn't even a lot of NSFW in the folder anyway.

Less than 50MB. And there isn't even a lot of NSFW in the folder anyway.
saw that edit bucko, nice try. . .

I think the better question is why do they exist at all. They work alright when people can set their spray to whatever they want because it's a fun gimmick, but otherwise it's just pointless since there is such a limited set of content; not to mention most sprays are locked to a particular hero. So even if there was a spray you happened to really like, you still can only use it when you play the right hero.
Loot box filler.

I think the better question is why do they exist at all. They work alright when people can set their spray to whatever they want because it's a fun gimmick, but otherwise it's just pointless since there is such a limited set of content; not to mention most sprays are locked to a particular hero. So even if there was a spray you happened to really like, you still can only use it when you play the right hero.
I just use the "oops" or "sorry" speech bubble sprays so I can be roostery when i get potg

New poll, what rank are you for the end of the season?

Grandmaster, But god it's tough to get up to 4300, considering you can't get more then 25 rank per win after 4k

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Howoriginal-1380?

this game has to be loving with me

i went through like 12 or a little more lootboxes over the past two weeks from constantly playing overwatch and didn't get the only year of the rooster skin i wanted which was d.va

instead i got bastion's (which i guess was nice) and winston who now just looks like an african tribal warrior along with a couple other characters, and the rest of the stuff i got was just sprays and a couple emotes, but no d.va

why the forget are there so many SPRAYS IN OVERWATCH
same here man
i feel u

Grandmaster, But god it's tough to get up to 4300, considering you can't get more then 25 rank per win after 4k

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Howoriginal-1380?
Can you lose more than 25 still?

I'm 2,872 but I'll probably end up in diamond before the season ends

I have a habit of neglecting competitive until the last minute

I'm a filthy gold but I only solo queue.

is competitive still going to be an abomination of counter-intuitive design next season because if so im probably just not gonna play the game any more in general

is competitive still going to be an abomination of counter-intuitive design next season because if so im probably just not gonna play the game any more in general
i hope for a 5 healer meta