Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 775264 times)

i like the new hero this PTR is good
 orisa is a really good hero

i stumbled across Ahead while looking for a friendly server to forget about in and we became fwends
fun fact i was gonna join another one but it got full right as i tried to join it, turns out it was fate

the prophet only got the name wrong
he has been right about everything else so far
mei cinematic when

edit - i decided to play this game after 4 months
i hate it.
i hate all of it.
the game is entirely balanced around competitive play, they've added bullstuff restrictions to the game that only allows 1 of the same type of hero each game; i'd be fine if this was just in competitive, but loving quick play too? the """"casual"""" game for people who aren't elite pros?
there's also the absolutely cancerous community that leaves if someone doesn't go healer or play as a hero which fits the comp meta
why did the competitive community have to suck the fun out of the game.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:37:02 AM by Refticus »

i hate it.
i hate all of it.
the game is entirely balanced around competitive play, they've added bullstuff restrictions to the game that only allows 1 of the same type of hero each game; i'd be fine if this was just in competitive, but loving quick play too? the """"casual"""" game for people who aren't elite pros?
there's also the absolutely cancerous community that leaves if someone doesn't go healer or play as a hero which fits the comp meta
Idk personally I got tired of fighting 6 bastion teams in quick play. If you want that, go play No Limits in the arcade; you'll find more laid back people there too.

the prophet only got the name wrong
he has been right about everything else so far
mei cinematic when

I'm more hype about the Mei cinematic than I am about our current new hero.

orisa is a good hero and i, for one, really REALLY like her design

also Orisa -> OR15A -> OR-15a gg blizzard

i hate it.
i hate all of it.
Eh, the whole only one of each is something i personally like as well.
I am not really into competitive, it feels like i am always under pressure or else i bring the team like super down and screaming happens and everything you do is wrong and you suck and i have to kill myself.
I like to have a bit of a competition but without it being like explicitly competitive which completely brings out the worst of people.

Sure sometimes the most fun was had when you just switched with the entire team to one hero just for the fun of it, but it also brings the fact that people kept stacking the most unfun of combo's over and over loving over their own team or completely removing every bit of balance in the game and stomping you out round every round.
I feel like the game is more balanced with the only one of each hero rule and while i will curse the rule during the release of new interesting heroes, i am okay with picking something else.

i have never played a remotely competitive qp match lmao
i mean yeah people might get mad at you for your pick on occasion, or call you a bitch for losing but like, show me a game where that doesnt happen lol

i have never played a remotely competitive qp match lmao
i mean yeah people might get mad at you for your pick on occasion, or call you a bitch for losing but like, show me a game where that doesnt happen lol
I didn't mean quickplay is really competitive, but the game itself i a competitive game, you try to accomplish something while the other team tries to stop you.
So some sort of competition is taking place, even in quickplay.
Unless you are one of the people that only walks around enjoying the scenery or just taunt while standing still somewhere.
It is however with a whole lot less pressure, everyone that screams at their team there for doing something wrong is in the wrong place.
You cannot and i certainly do not expect any serious plays in quick play, but that does not take away it's competitive nature.

Anyhow, what i am saying is, i think it is completely fine with the one of each hero rule.
And for when i really want to have some silly times with like a full team of like winstons, i go for the no limits gamemode.
Which i don't because i am 100% okay with quickplay as is.

And yes i am a below platinum scrub for those asking, i barely play competitive.
I play it with my friend sometimes because he enjoys the salt intake and wants to risk the high salt dosage for the more serious playing, but i really do not enjoy it when people tell me to go kill myself (literally) because i did not do one thing right so i did nothing the entire round.
Very very frustrating, no thanks.

6 V 6  N O  L I M I T S
Trust me with a one hero limit they dont have to turn down heros as much as they need to because of hero stacking
plus do you want to go against a team of 6 reworked symmetras with 6 shield generators that give them 500+ HP along with 66 turrets they can just replace
guarding them? No thanks.

why does orisa have a "Do you need a hug?" voice line when she cant properly hug people because one of her arms is a machine gun

why does orisa have a "Do you need a hug?" voice line when she cant properly hug people because one of her arms is a machine gun
are u saying u don't like the feeling of a cold metal death machine wrapped around u??

She has a skin now that makes her look like one of the original OR-15s