Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766819 times)

orisa is dope but fr this bitch is ugly asl

American game?
yes but it's also available in a lot of places including brazil if that's what you meant

this bitch is ugly asl
thats where this comes in

i need healing

its still a uglyass horse robot tho
like i would maybe consider buying that for 75

its still a uglyass horse robot tho
like i would maybe consider buying that for 75
stuff the forget up

i got the or15 epic skin cuz i couldnt afford protector and because the default looks ugggllyy

Anyone know what date the summer games event is at? I'm wondering if it's soon enough that I could reasonably expect no more holiday events until then, because I'm sitting on 3k to buy witch mercy when Halloween comes around again; but I could also potentially spend it on a item in an unannounced event before then. If there are no events I could safely buy a 1k skin that I want a bit less than the mercy one right now.

oh there's a pretty high chance that there will be another event by then and maybe a few more before the summer games one rolls back around this year in probably august if they keep it the same month

What might the next event be? There isn't a whole lot I can think of. Easter seems like it would be too much of a weird theme for overwatch. 4th of july is probably too single-cultured. I can't really think of anything else that happens spring-summer.

What might the next event be? There isn't a whole lot I can think of. Easter seems like it would be too much of a weird theme for overwatch. 4th of july is probably too single-cultured. I can't really think of anything else that happens spring-summer.
Probably an anniversary for Overwatch.

Don't know about an even for it but April fools is something blizzard always do for a lot of their games, if not all.

Anyone know what date the summer games event is at? I'm wondering if it's soon enough that I could reasonably expect no more holiday events until then, because I'm sitting on 3k to buy witch mercy when Halloween comes around again; but I could also potentially spend it on a item in an unannounced event before then. If there are no events I could safely buy a 1k skin that I want a bit less than the mercy one right now.

Winter Olympic games would be the next major Olympic event if I am correct

might just be story related events

4th of july is probably too single-cultured.
i mean they had the chinese new year. they know everyones gonna be happy about it as long as theyre getting cool skins