Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 774908 times)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:48:27 AM by Punished Toxicology »

ive only got the worst one (tracer) so far :C

ive only got the worst one (tracer) so far :C
lol i bet you use t.racer unironically

lol i bet you use t.racer unironically
i have an impressive 48 minutes as tracer in quick play

so i just picked up phara because i literally never play dps unless its junkrat (or 76 because who isn't good at call of duty) and uh
where the forget are her skins???
i can look like a handicapped native american or a gay robot
everything about her is so boring, from her backstory to her customization. fix this blizzard or im uninstalling

so i just picked up phara because i literally never play dps unless its junkrat (or 76 because who isn't good at call of duty) and uh
where the forget are her skins???
i can look like a handicapped native american or a gay robot
everything about her is so boring, from her backstory to her customization. fix this blizzard or im uninstalling

I swear every time one hero or a group of heroes gets a bunch of skins, someone complains that another hero doesn't have enough skins and is too boring or whatever.

I swear every time one hero or a group of heroes gets a bunch of skins, someone complains that another hero doesn't have enough skins and is too boring or whatever.
To be fair pretty much all of her skins are pretty stuff. I hate the robot and the native look is meh.

To be fair pretty much all of her skins are pretty stuff. I hate the robot and the native look is meh.
I guarantee you in a few months or so they're gonna make a bunch of skins for her and then someone will complain about another character not having enough skins.

i mean her two event skins are just lame recolors so yeah, she hasnt really got anything worthwhile

tracers skin makes her look like a flight attendant and i hate it because of that
though the torb skin looks amazing and i love it since i play torb often lol

i am so good with orisa lol blizard plese nerf

went 4-6 and got planned 3499 lol