Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 766777 times)

For all I know, legendary mode is impossible. I have yet to see proof otherwise.

For all I know, legendary mode is impossible. I have yet to see proof otherwise.
Made it to the end with two bastions with friends. It's definitely doable, but very hard.

Made it to the end with two bastions with friends. It's definitely doable, but very hard.
I meant for the regular mode, I already did it with unrestricted characters.

That's what I was talking about, I meant the two orisas not bastions my bad

You need to skip the first Or-14 and destroy all the bastions station around the area.

If not you'll be overwhelmed with the set up bastions and the tank bastions.

Took most of the event, but i finally finished it a few days ago, haven't had a rush like that since i raided in wow back in wrath.

has the police dva quest started already because i checked yesterday and didnt see it

You need to skip the first Or-14 and destroy all the bastions station around the area.

If not you'll be overwhelmed with the set up bastions and the tank bastions.

Took most of the event, but i finally finished it a few days ago, haven't had a rush like that since i raided in wow back in wrath.
I haven't been able to get to the part with the or-15s.

has the police dva quest started already because i checked yesterday and didnt see it
yeah its started

what's killing the payload before you deliver?

if it's the bombs, the rest of the team should ignore them and let rein deal with them
either pushing them away as they detonate, or shield against it

what's killing the payload before you deliver?

if it's the bombs, the rest of the team should ignore them and let rein deal with them
either pushing them away as they detonate, or shield against it
the slicers and the detonators kill the payload, and everyone should focus on them

slicers yes
detonators no

Rein can just block it with his shield, or charge them away when they are about to explode