Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779845 times)

Heroes of the storm is terrible but i can't miss another great event skin

i dont really like oni genji but police dva is a++

police dva looks handicapped

hey guys it's me the guy from blizzard QA austin here just wanted to tell you guys that walugi is the next hero along with the next map waluigi pinball

hey guys it's me the guy from blizzard QA austin here just wanted to tell you guys that walugi is the next hero along with the next map waluigi pinball

as long as people are leaking stuff...

zenyatta is getting a new alternate ult where he stands up, walks over to a hero and punches them in the face, killing them instantly

:OO

never doubted you austin keep up the great work

legit if this happened overwatch would be game of the year all years

blizzard's attempt at actually getting someone who isn't taking part in the nexus challenge to actually play hots.

why are the overwatch character skins in hots better than the overwatch character skins in overwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDy5ILStOQE

Because they aren't... only case where that could be true is Zarya, and I still don't really like her hots ones
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:49:10 PM by Nymph »

the animation made me wince