Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780985 times)

nah i'm usually fine, although sometimes when i start up overwatch for the first time in a while things might take a lil bit to load in but i think that's a computer-related issue of some kind
yeah it is, im guessing youre talking about like sounds not playing or char models not loading? i have the same issue, problem goes away if you lower your settings, but i dont have any performance issues after the initial like minute of the first round i play.
On a side note, does anyone else notice that battle.net takes longer to load than most of blizzard's games? Seems completely ridiculous that a game launcher could be that bad.
yeah this too. the b.net launcher sucks, overwatch also runs like total stuff if i have the launcher open while playing. not sure why as i can have like two other games running while playing ow and i wont even notice the same behavior

i need some of you forgets to play with me so i can farm exp

reuleaux#1859 play with me or i show up at your door lol applies to everyone

i need some of you forgets to play with me so i can farm exp

reuleaux#1859 play with me or i show up at your door lol applies to everyone
i sent a request, im sonrwanson if you didnt know dad

just completed week 2/4 of nexus challenge wit snot (snot finished week 3)

Dear blizzard,

Please stop backfilling me into 3v3 games

I once backfilled with a friend into a match that ended right when we loaded (our team lost).
POTG was like, remember this moment? Yeah that was great wasn't it!

i backfilled in to a winning game 3v3 match before.

Dear blizzard,

Please stop backfilling me into 3v3 games

I once lost a 3v3 due to enemy backfilling. My team was winning a 3v3 till their bad players left and got replaced with significantly better players.

when ur rlly gud at junkrat

worst play of the game i've seen yet

you're gonna have to forgive me on the terrible music I was listening to when it happened.

also the first weekend of the anniversary event (may 26-29) will be a free weekend on all platforms