Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779833 times)

tbh you guys are arguing about the wrong hero because dva is the second worst tank in ow anyways

as nice as it would be, I doubt any of the HOTS skins will make it to Overwatch because HOTS is Blizzard's dedicated cross-game promotion and pop culture reference dumping grounds

tbh you guys are arguing about the wrong hero because dva is the second worst tank in ow anyways
say it to me in real life and not online forgeter

i've been dancing around 3460 and 3540 these past few days. hopefully my SR is in masters by the time the season ends

i've been dancing around 3460 and 3540 these past few days. hopefully my SR is in masters by the time the season ends

u must have a lot of spare time

i didnt do season 4 because of the revamped rank decay system they introduced

why are the overwatch character skins in hots better than the overwatch character skins in overwatch
they don't need to be accurate to the original hitboxes so they have more freedom with designs

and the event will likely be next tuesday so it has the three weeks events have had
coolio

unfortunately i have like no coins saved so this'll be fun

u must have a lot of spare time

i didnt do season 4 because of the revamped rank decay system they introduced
forget of you play ff14 all day every day

actually I rarely play on weekdays

Much better choice

Anyone else still having problems with the game taking HELLA long to load into the first game?
Like I just queued into a 1v1 and by the time my game is loaded, I'm down 3 points.

i get backfilled into a losing game 3 times in a row and this is how u reward me for trying my darned best??

some1 at blizzard hq is going to die

Anyone else still having problems with the game taking HELLA long to load into the first game?
Like I just queued into a 1v1 and by the time my game is loaded, I'm down 3 points.
nah i'm usually fine, although sometimes when i start up overwatch for the first time in a while things might take a lil bit to load in but i think that's a computer-related issue of some kind

I don't think I've experienced that. Worst case for me is the game crashes, but I can usually reload within 30 seconds assuming battle.net doesn't take forever.

On a side note, does anyone else notice that battle.net takes longer to load than most of blizzard's games? Seems completely ridiculous that a game launcher could be that bad.