Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779866 times)

Because they aren't... only case where that could be true is Zarya, and I still don't really like her hots ones
in what world is this better looking than this

how is d.va in a goliath not better than b.va

in what world is this better looking than this
He legit just said Zarya's the only one that looks better.

i dont really like oni genji

keep talkin your stuff lil brother

He legit just said Zarya's the only one that looks better.
"only case where that could be true is zarya, and i still don't like her hots ones"

even then i don't see how young genji is better than his cool ass dragon looking ones in hots, or how punk tracer looks good even without being compared to spectre

or how GOLIATH d.va isn't better than b.va

> be a gay generic robot with teeth or be a loving giant BEE
yeah think this ones a no brainer bud

> be a gay generic robot with teeth or be a loving giant BEE
yeah think this ones a no brainer bud
yuoi stupid idoit its GOLIATH!!!!!!!!!

keep talkin your stuff lil brother
YOU WANNA TUSSLE ?

Issue is, you're pointing to the worse looking ones in OW and comparing them to the better ones in HOTS.
Compare Oni or Blackwatch Genji anyday and hots would lose. Same with Junker, palanquin, or hell even police d.va skins. Tracer alone has a plethora of better skins in OW, punk is literally her worst.

i get the whole thing is opinionated but i don't see how goliath d.va is worse than any of what d.va currently has

junker is a "big ass mad max robot" and goliath is a "big ass starcraft robot"

i know i'm biased as hell because terran is my favorite starcraft race and both spectre tracer and goliath d.va are based off of terran but goddamn both of those skins just look way better than anything either of those characters have in overwatch
b.va GOLIATH!!! is best
fixced
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 04:17:31 PM by kongo »

I dunno I love the junker skin, used it since the start.

fixced

im gonna kick your ass

i used it for a long time but realizing how cute b.va's custom voice lines are changed my mind.

i know i'm biased as hell because terran is my favorite starcraft race and both spectre tracer and goliath d.va are based off of terran but goddamn both of those skins just look way better than anything either of those characters have in overwatch
dude forget spectre tracer
ghost tracer is goat

i also wanted a thor d.va ever since overwatch was released, but the og goliath works too

junker d.va is life