Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780027 times)

the res change is kind of strange but hell mercy's ult is sick

dva is op

also a rein change in ptr

with sheild out hold mouse1 to rotate camera

wow very interesting!! i bet mercy will be so much more fun to play now

i wonder tho are they keeping the old ult voice lines for her in some way cus there's so many skins that change it it'd be weird to have them all go away

they already nerfed mercy's new ult because one guy did really well while nanoboosted and was up against a team that didn't even notice her.

gg blizzard

they already nerfed mercy's new ult because one guy did really well while nanoboosted and was up against a team that didn't even notice her.

gg blizzard
good

gg blizzard
i think they were going to regardless of that clip. i mean, 20 seconds of flying around, having your healing beam effect EVERYONE, and getting resurrect instantly while using the ult (reducing the cooldown to 10s while the ult is active), is a little loving nuts. 20 seconds is like more than half a team fight in some circumstances

wow very interesting!! i bet mercy will be so much more fun to play now

[later in 2018]

"OK NVM MERCY'S A forgetIN BITCCHHHH"

people who play mercy are already subhuman we didn't need to give them another reason to get carried out of silver

people who play mercy are already subhuman

at this point i'm gonna agree

i was a mercy main in s1, 2 and 3, and this honestly made me want to become one again

mercy is by far the most boring character in the game due to her low mechanical skill

i think this change will make her a less braindead hero but at the same time make her even more annoying to kill.

people who play mercy are already subhuman we didn't need to give them another reason to get carried out of silver
amen

The changes are pretty extreme.
Changing DVA to be less about tanking/shielding and more of an offensive tank is an... interesting choice.
It makes sense for the character, i guess, but i am not so sure if this goes well with her whole tank role...
We kinda are getting into Symmetra levels of role mismatch with DVA i am afraid.

EDIT:
Oh wait i am dumb, her defense matrix stays.

As for the Mercy change, i am all for it, but it seems like so much power.
Res being an ability instead of an ultimate, but only single target was already a big thing, but her new ultimate is something else alright.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:10:32 PM by lordician »

I'm glad that they're already toning down her ability to murder the entire enemy team, because that was stupid

what I'm still not sure about is her extreme mobility coupled with persistent health regeneration during valkyrie, her wildly amplified abilities were seemingly balanced with the thought that she could still be killed during her ultimate, but it's not an easy task to deliver sustained fire on a highly mobile airborne target at long range

it wouldn't be that much of an issue if her ultimate didn't last 20 whole seconds, it makes the other support ultimates seem like nothing

that being said I'm still very, very happy that the old mercy metagame is dead