Author Topic: Im sick as hell, help me!  (Read 1708 times)

oh yeah a while ago I randomly woke up at 2 am to take a huge vomit but I couldn't loving get to the bathroom in time and made a loving mess, after that I felt terrible headache and my stomach felt like ass and after cleaning up I couldn't sleep because of the stomach that was being a lil bitch and I spent pretty much the whole day drinking small amounts of serum every once in a while and I couldn't eat anything I felt like dying the whole loving day on my bed.  The next day I died but I felt a lot better since the pain was 90% gone so yeah it kinda cured by itself but I have no idea what triggered it since I only eat regular food and rarely drink anythi g other than water

according to alyx, one of them is up, up, down, left and right

infinite vomit?

according to alyx, one of them is up, up, down, left and right
Thanks, got triple boost.

You said to go to the doctor when I am not feeling well

You should only go to the doctors if you are throwing up for more than a few days
I would go to the doctor when i am vomiting and i am in terrible pain.  "My tummy hurts" is wayyyy different than a sharp pain. I have had both

With puking you really just have to wait and see!! I completely agree w shamester if you suspect you have a bacterial infection you have to go to the doctor! But you can't really know for sure if it's something serious or just a stomach bug until you've given yourself a few days to get over it. Even in my case, I could have not gone to the doctor. The next day I was much better and the day afterwards I was completely fine! There's a nasty bug going around right now so stay in bed keep cool drink water and Gatorade (you need electrolytes!!) and rest. If, after two or three days of vomiting, you feel like you're dehydrated or can't keep /anything/ down (or you're in terrible pain and can't move) go see the doctor just in case!! But it isn't worth it to go if you just have the flu because all they'll do is take your blood and give you IV fluids and send you home.

My throwup is now yellow and my stuff is yellow, its been that way since the 3rd time to the toilet, the total is now 8 trips to the toilet..

My mother just arrived and brought home sone crackers and powerade

i had this issue back in mid summer '14-- my insides emptied out both ends to the point of severe dehydration. the cause: food poisoning

If you sleep on your back you might choke and die on vomit.

Unless you activate the cheat code from earlier.

It  all started this morning, my stomac felt horrible, I couldnt go back to sleep I went upstairs to throw up. I threw up all the pizza I ate last night, I took some peptobismol and threw that up, drunk a mountain dew, threw all that up, what do?

omg I literally had the same thing the last 5 days, I just got over it today

I just laid down and drank some V8 juice

I took a pill and im feeling alittle better, im still sick tho, my stomac is aching as bad as before, now its a constant mild ache