Author Topic: Enhanced Graphics Screenshots + Graphical Resources  (Read 142737 times)

Still flickering even after editing the .dll

Probably just gonna go back to the old instance of reshade/mxao that I used beforehand.

qUINT - quintessential shader collection for ReShade 3
Featuring MXAO, ADOF, Lightroom, and a Bloom shader.
Make sure you get rid of some (I had to remove 20 shaders) of the shaders you don't use since it won't load the qUINT shaders if you don't.

And here's a large screenshot dump (42), no point in waiting to post it. Same old click to view in full size in another tab.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:08:06 PM by QuadStorm »

Blocko seatle, 256,000 bricks
Brick side and bottom tessellation
Reshade bloom and eye adaptation
Poisson disc highest shader
30 fps

Guess my GPU

A very high end one.
I unfortunately cannot reproduce the results with with VBOs disabled, so I had to settle with using Sumz City, getting 16 FPS with the entire city in view from a distance and 13 FPS upclose, using 32xS [Combined: 2x2 SS + 8x MS] antialiasing, PCSS shader with 8k textures, bloom, and brick tessellation. Default max shaders gives about 40 FPS from a distance and a somewhat unstable 45 FPS up close (on the hill). GPU used is a GTX 1080.
Obligatory screenshots:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:00:01 AM by QuadStorm »

I recorded a 10 minute video using Mirillis Action! because it can utilize my second GPU for capture without affecting my framerate but unfortunately it didn't record any Reshade.

I got OBS to utilize my second GPU so I will be uploading a video pretty soon.

A very high end one.
I unfortunately cannot reproduce the results with with VBOs disabled, so I had to settle with using Sumz City, getting 16 FPS with the entire city in view from a distance and 13 FPS upclose, using 32xS [Combined: 2x2 SS + 8x MS] antialiasing, PCSS shader with 8k textures, bloom, and brick tessellation. Default max shaders gives about 40 FPS from a distance and a somewhat unstable 45 FPS up close (on the hill). GPU used is a GTX 1080.
Obligatory screenshots:

Hey is there any chance you could send me the save file for Sumz city?

I showed Sumz this screenshot and he was surprised someone had the save still, as he doesn't since he lost his all his BL saves.

Hey is there any chance you could send me the save file for Sumz city?

I showed Sumz this screenshot and he was surprised someone had the save still, as he doesn't since he lost his all his BL saves.
Sure; I originally found the save off some half broken BLS website someone made. Sucks to hear that he lost all his saves.
Here it is for anyone who wants it:
https://leopard.hosting/dl/pcijl/sumz+city.zip

Sure; I originally found the save off some half broken BLS website someone made. Sucks to hear that he lost all his saves.
Here it is for anyone who wants it:
https://leopard.hosting/dl/pcijl/sumz+city.zip

Thanks!

ReShade had a small update on August 11, which it should have told you about in yellow text. Remember you have to edit the file for multiplayer depth effects.
Here are more screenshots, using my updated batch image script for the new forums.

reshade crashing on launch im using the pached version

reshade crashing on launch im using the pached version
If you're using the patched version in the OP, it's outdated (3.0.3), and you should get the latest version (3.4.1) on the reshade.me website, then you'll want to patch it yourself for multiplayer depth buffer access with a hex editor: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292833.msg9826481#msg9826481

There's now a Blockland Enhanced Graphics discord linked in the OP.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:44:13 AM by QuadStorm »

plz post patched version

now it wont open at all

qUINT has been updated to have Screen-Space Reflections! Grab it here: https://github.com/martymcmodding/qUINT

I'll probably post most pictures to the discord instead of this thread for convenience sake.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:19:37 AM by QuadStorm »