Author Topic: What do you think would be the most likely downfall of the USA?  (Read 3356 times)

I can't wait for the goths to invade America.
Great. I dreamed last night I had a goth girlfriend and had to kill her crazy goth dad cause otherwise he was going to shave my arm hair off. Thanks dooble.

what's wrong with civic nationalism
I love the idea of civic nationalism, but multiculti is not civic nationalism.

A nation or country like the US doesn't fall, it simply merges, assimilates, or breaks up, transforming into a completely different culture altogether

That's what the Romans thought.
And they were right

That's what the Romans thought.
And they were right
Yeah, Italy isn't really Rome in any capacity.

a female president happens.

or australia attacks

This is America in 2 years.

How is Idaho part of the Pacific West?

How is Idaho part of the Pacific West?
Idaho is more Pacific west than Nevada lol.

i ran out of name ideas

and its just a stuffmap put together on Paint.net

A nation or country like the US doesn't fall, it simply merges, assimilates, or breaks up, transforming into a completely different culture altogether

United we stand, divided we fall

ot: mormons will probably force their religion down all our throats by photoshoping boobs out of images and research and stuff thus forcing us to all shoot ourselves with shotguns
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:23:04 PM by Nizza Deutchsen Man »

12 simultaneous 9/11's on 11/9

Australia
We're coming to get you forgeters
DEATH TO AMERICAAAA

I think it's conceivable that the US isn't going to ever collapse in some kind of foreign conflict. Big, WWII-style wars between major nations don't really ever happen anymore. It's much more effective (and cheaper) to fight wars economically, like what we're doing with Russia and formerly Iran.