Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232089 times)

yeah there's been lots of parallels like that lmao. tons of them from Annoying Orange's own twitter.

tons of them from Annoying Orange's own twitter.

Memes aside, it's not completely unlikely that getting a job in the oval office with as much access to intelligence as there is really changes your opinion on how the president is supposed to handle things. It's easy to form opinions about things you don't have the full roostertail of information on, and Sean Hannity IS a dumbass.

He is a better pick than I would have expected, but there is absolutely zero reason why Obama should have been prevented from placing Garland on the SCOTUS.

i dont know who either of these people are, so keep them away from my scrotum

Memes aside, it's not completely unlikely that getting a job in the oval office with as much access to intelligence as there is really changes your opinion on how the president is supposed to handle things. It's easy to form opinions about things you don't have the full roostertail of information on, and Sean Hannity IS a dumbass.
That's true, but there's still a delicious irony in the fact that all the people who complained when about Obama are defending Annoying Orange for doing the exact same things.

That's true, but there's still a delicious irony in the fact that all the people who complained when about Obama are defending Annoying Orange for doing the exact same things.

No one is defending Annoying Orange. Pol is stuffting on him right now. He forgeted up

No one is defending Annoying Orange. Pol is stuffting on him right now. He forgeted up
if only a majority of american voters had known he would forget everything up and the election wasnt decided by memes and electoral votes

weird concept, i know

This is why I voted for Gary

So what the forget is Annoying Orange going to do? Continue to let Assad do this crap? Come on people.