POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176831 times)

The Senate would have to confirm Pence's replacement so as hilarious as that scenario would be it won't happen
Emporer Pence: I am the Senate.

The Senate would have to confirm Pence's replacement so as hilarious as that scenario would be it won't happen

aw rats

Such a strong leader

If I hadn't seen this before and someone said it was from a parody movie Annoying Orange was in, I would believe it.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:59:49 PM by otto-san »

No brakes on the Annoying Orange train

that guy's the prime minister of monteBro btw (video)

pure class

Any country with "Bro" in it's name is an enemy of the USA and BLM

Legit question to Annoying Orange supporters, what's your honest opinion about him acting like that on the international stage?

Legit question to Annoying Orange supporters, what's your honest opinion about him acting like that on the international stage?
what a G

I don't think many people here actually support him, as much as he gets some stuff thrown at him that he doesn't deserve (though he certainly deserves a good amount of it). But that's just what I think. Cause I think he's an idiot, and a mistake. And I think the same of Hillary.

I don't think many people here actually support him, as much as he gets some stuff thrown at him that he doesn't deserve (though he certainly deserves a good amount of it). But that's just what I think. Cause I think he's an idiot, and a mistake. And I think the same of Hillary.

I didn't like Annoying Orange until after the post-election hysteria
Democrats doin it to themselves :^]

Democrats doin it to themselves :^]
Sad but true.
Shame, Maybe the Libertarian Party will replace the Democrats.

This two party system sucks though, we don't need a replacement, just more options. Then again, with the state the democratic party is in right now, maybe they do need to just go