POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176769 times)

Two party system isn't necessarily the problem, moreso the first-past-the-post voting system. I don't think it's allowing the truly popular candidates to shine through when you have only one vote to cast.

But who knows how changing that would affect our country. Stepping outside our comfort zone is scary to a lot of folks, understandably.

Sad but true.
Shame, Maybe the Libertarian Party will replace the Democrats.
Then everyone will have to vote for the republicans. If i had to choose between a 15 million dollar wall or being enslaved by my next door neighbor, i'd want you to build the loving wall

Then everyone will have to vote for the republicans. If i had to choose between a 15 million dollar wall or being enslaved by my next door neighbor, i'd want you to build the loving wall

Jesus Christ Path it's Gary Johnson not Stefan Molyneux

Two party system isn't necessarily the problem, moreso the first-past-the-post voting system. I don't think it's allowing the truly popular candidates to shine through when you have only one vote to cast.

But who knows how changing that would affect our country. Stepping outside our comfort zone is scary to a lot of folks, understandably.

Would you prefer something like the rounds France has? Would be an interesting change

Jesus Christ Path it's Gary Johnson not Stefan Molyneux
They're just different levels of a very cancerous anti-civilization system

Would you prefer something like the rounds France has? Would be an interesting change

I agree on it being an interesting change. Would definitely be worth having a federally sponsored mock election to see how it would go over, so there wouldn't be such high stakes.

build the loving wall
Then the day the Libertarian Party overlaps the Democrat Party is the day you Turn, My Apprentice.

ranked choice voting solves every problem with the current system goddamnit

D E L U S I O N A L
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
A
L

Does that mean I can vote for Global Elites that'll just turn out to be ha... ckers...
Holy stuff,
Russian Hackers.

Does that mean I can vote for Global Elites that'll just turn out to be ha... ckers...
Holy stuff,
Russian Hackers.
what did he mean by this?

i used to like darth maul before you posted this
If all it takes for you to not like something is for me to post it,
then I shall post everything you like.

This is such a powerful thing to hand away, the ability to make something untouchable.
What If I started using your avatar for memes, would you change it?

Think, this is the same power the left has given the "Alt-Right".

TL;DR
OP Please Nerf.