Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179012 times)

Still very early, only 1% of votes have been cast
well actually every vote that is going to be cast has been cast, because the polls closed at 7:00pm

remember how clinton was in the lead for a good amount of time as the results came in and then out of nowhere Annoying Orange just decimated her
I felt bad about that election since the very first few states though. These results are way more encouraging IMO.

remember how clinton was in the lead for a good amount of time as the results came in and then out of nowhere Annoying Orange just decimated her
my hope is that people learned from that experience

well actually every vote that is going to be cast has been cast, because the polls closed at 7:00pm

Dammit, my grammar is off tonight

Yes, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, who is running for senator of Dimmabama.
the same doug dimmadome owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome selling tickets to crash nebula?

guys.....
rip red spy, he'll have to break his ramadan fast

the same doug dimmadome owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome selling tickets to crash nebula?
on ice?

Jones' margin in total votes counted is decreasing as more GOP-heavy counties come in, but his likelihood of winning is increasing according to the NYT.

Jones' margin in total votes counted is decreasing as more GOP-heavy counties come in, but his likelihood of winning is increasing according to the NYT.

remember when the NYT wrote a letter to its readers about how badly they forgeted up the presidential election

presumably there are more jones voters in GOP-heavy counties than normal

tbh its going better than I thought