Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177461 times)

prepare for four years of alabama making no contributions to congress and then people vote the guy out immediately afterwards

I will say that if Jones is elected tonight he will lose in the next Alabama Senate election in 2020

prepare for four years of alabama making no contributions to congress and then people vote the guy out immediately afterwards
jokes on you senators serve six year terms gottem!!

implying that a bad contribution is better than no contribution

Oh well this might perhaps be a bit epic to say but

i can't wait to see have Annoying Orange have an autism attack over jones winning

jokes on you senators serve six year terms gottem!!

This is a special election though, and Sessions' last term before he became Attn. Gen. began in 2015. So Jones will only serve until 2021 unless he gets reelected.

well we still have our other senator, whoever the hell it is
and honestly it's more like a symbolic thing. if a democrat wins in alabama.....

This is a special election though, and Sessions' last term before he became Attn. Gen. began in 2015. So Jones will only serve until 2021 unless he gets reelected.
forget

the absolute mad man

he actually did it

gyt and red spy, prepare to deliver

goddamnit i'm gonna have to eat food for sure

well damn. this'll be the first democrat senator in alabama in 20 years, and even then was a more old school conservative sorta democrat

and there we have it folks

eat a fat richard gyt

well damn. this'll be the first democrat senator in alabama in 20 years, and even then was a more old school conservative sorta democrat

so a normal democrat then