Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178468 times)

plus dems love early stuffing with absentee ballets asap. so its always scewed early on.

Moore now leading by 0.2% on the NYT needle, AKA we're in for a rollercoaster ride

plus dems love early stuffing with absentee ballets asap. so its always scewed early on.

man you're just full of stuff, aren't you?

no he's full of absentee ballots cant you read..

well its what they did this time... thats not up for debate. because it happened.
and dems were ahead early on... like i said would happen when you early stuff with absentee ballets.
and now moore is ahead....

so yeah.

ike pls ur smarter than this

it is a good point tho, absentee ballots count less (unless, by the gamer's rule, you're staying home for gaming-related purposes) so if a party has a bias toward them it would really bring em down...smh

it is a good point tho, absentee ballots count less (unless, by the gamer's rule, you're staying home for gaming-related purposes) so if a party has a bias toward them it would really bring em down...smh
I am going to write you in come next election.

Moore now leading by 0.2% on the NYT needle, AKA we're in for a rollercoaster ride

gonna be a tight win on either side

wow. i didn't know that Humble Water Filter Merchant was running for governor

The Democrat currently has a 76% chance of winning.

we all know how that turned out last time leisure shut your mouth

the dem goy will probably win