POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179014 times)

we all know how that turned out last time leisure shut your mouth

NYT's estimates are based on live vote counts, not polling.

still holding out hope for my boy goku

goku has saved the world so many times. why is he not senator of every state?

here’s how goku can still win

We need to abolish the oppressive superdelegate system and give the voters what they want; goku

leisure is creaming himself meanwhile according to the washington post moore is ahead by 50,000+ votes

leisure is creaming himself meanwhile according to the washington post moore is ahead by 50,000+ votes
a lot of the remaining votes being counted are from heavily democratic areas, which i'm assuming is where the NYT confidence in jones comes from

a lot of the remaining votes being counted are from heavily democratic areas, which i'm assuming is where the NYT confidence in jones comes from

Basically this. I think it's going to be close, but right now I'd say Jones wins by 2-4 points.

I'm not going to call the election yet because the last time I did that, I was wrong for like an entire year.

But the reason why people are saying Jones has a significant advantage is because his biggest districts (those which contain Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, and Tuscaloosa) are all less than half-reported, while Moore's biggest districts (everywhere else) is virtually entirely tallied up.

What this means is that Moore has to pull a ton of votes in the cities to keep his advantage, which is more unlikely than not. NYTimes projects he's going to get another 30k vote advantage from Birmingham alone.

I'm not going to call the election yet because the last time I did that, I was wrong for like an entire year.

But the reason why people are saying Jones has a significant advantage is because his biggest districts (those which contain Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, and Tuscaloosa) are all less than half-reported, while Moore's biggest districts (everywhere else) is virtually entirely tallied up.

What this means is that Moore has to pull a ton of votes in the cities to keep his advantage, which is more unlikely than not. NYTimes projects he's going to get another 30k vote advantage from Birmingham alone.
^
That's the point of these maps

wait...you're telling me districts with more votes take longer to count?

here’s how goku can still win
Just Replace Buu with Moore...
No, I'm not supporting Doug, I'm supporting Goku. Don't get your Dragon Balls in a twist.

wapo now has moore at 50%, when he was at 55% earlier

why has dallas county not reported any votes