Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161626 times)

How about you all actually read the loving bill huh how about that

Well the GOP certainly didn't

i love how Annoying Orange tweets about the high speed train crash, then in his next tweet fusses about his new infrastructure plan using the accident as political gain---which would be completely normal if his plan didn't cut train safety infrastructure funding by 30%

i love how Annoying Orange tweets about the high speed train crash, then in his next tweet fusses about his new infrastructure plan using the accident as political gain---which would be completely normal if his plan didn't cut train safety infrastructure funding by 30%

Okay, but does it fix the infrastructure? Because obviously what we're spending isn't doing stuff so why does it matter if it gets decreased
Half of those funds probably go directly into bureaucratic bullstuff anyway

Well the GOP certainly didn't

The GOP has been working on this tax plan for a decade
Yeah none of them read this stuff lmao

Okay, but does it fix the infrastructure? Because obviously what we're spending isn't doing stuff so why does it matter if it gets decreased
"Lol, why spend money funding cancer research? People already die from it, so obviously what we're spending isn't doing stuff so why does it matter if it gets decreased?"

obviously what we're spending isn't doing stuff

Those dams, roads and bridges don't maintain themselves. When you drive anywhere, are the roads in a state of severe disrepair? If not, what we're spending are definitely doing stuff.

Just because you're not perceptive enough doesn't mean it's not happening, and this is like first grade level awareness.

new england infrastructure is actual stuff so i hope that gets fixed up some

literally what other way would you fix infrastructure besides throwing more money at it? it's a physical thing that is built using money - even if the issue isn't strictly material, more money means hiring more experts and safety brown townysts

literally what other way would you fix infrastructure besides throwing more money at it? it's a physical thing that is built using money - even if the issue isn't strictly material, more money means hiring more experts and safety brown townysts

AND MORE DAM INSPECTORS. Holy stuff is it legitimately insane that there are so few dam inspectors per state.

new england is actual stuff so i hope that gets fixed up some

ftfy

Those dams, roads and bridges don't maintain themselves. When you drive anywhere, are the roads in a state of severe disrepair? If not, what we're spending are definitely doing stuff.

Just because you're not perceptive enough doesn't mean it's not happening, and this is like first grade level awareness.
"Lol, why spend money funding cancer research? People already die from it, so obviously what we're spending isn't doing stuff so why does it matter if it gets decreased?"

Can you guys not be loving handicaps for literally two loving seconds or are you going to continue ignoring the part where I said a lot of that money is wasted in bureaucratic bullstuff because our government is disgustingly bloated

Having the spending cut doesn't mean richard if that just means these rejects get to stuff their pockets with less taxpayer money

This is not a difficult concept to grasp if you aren't a Grade S autismotron

hm, do you have any proof that the current spending on infrastructure is being wasted? every year during the summer in my state, the highway is backed up for a couple months because it's being worked on. seems like the funding is working here in michigan.

i have been Red Pilled, gentlemen. spend no moeny on infrastructure. it is unimportant  and a Waste of Cash

The proof is the failing infrastructure