POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174472 times)

From what I've read, the income tax cuts are only temporary to 2025 while the corporate tax cuts are permanent and disproportionately help the super rich

ur right once 2025 arrives we will literally never be able to cut taxes again

by 2025 elon musk's alien species will have invaded us so it's ok

ur right once 2025 arrives we will literally never be able to cut taxes again
yeah I definitely said that

yeah I definitely said that

Welcome to the wonderful world of implications and college level english courses

Welcome to the wonderful world of implications and college level english courses

...no.

...no.

You're right, your women's studies degree doesn't require any english classes, heaven forbid you learn to read

You're right, your women's studies degree doesn't require any english classes, heaven forbid you learn to read

?????

the implication is in making the corporate tax cuts permanent and the income tax cuts, the ones that actually affect everyone, temporary

the implication is in making the corporate tax cuts permanent and the income tax cuts, the ones that actually affect everyone, temporary

wrong

How about you all actually read the loving bill huh how about that

How about you all actually read the loving bill huh how about that
can you share some information about the tax cuts? it's something that would be easy to misrepresent so if you know something we don't that'd be helpful