Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133606 times)

if you spend less on repairing broken stuff, it'll get even more broken. is this a difficult concept to grasp? it's broken because it's old and not getting enough money to actually fix it to a modern standard.

Can you guys not be loving handicaps for literally two loving seconds or are you going to continue ignoring the part where I said a lot of that money is wasted in bureaucratic bullstuff because our government is disgustingly bloated

Having the spending cut doesn't mean richard if that just means these rejects get to stuff their pockets with less taxpayer money

This is not a difficult concept to grasp if you aren't a Grade S autismotron

Yeah, no. You have no idea what you're talking about yet again.

can we just make ancaps illegal

Ackshually that violates the NAP

if you spend less on repairing broken stuff, it'll get even more broken. is this a difficult concept to grasp? it's broken because it's old and not getting enough money to actually fix it to a modern standard.

Yeah because the money isn't going to fixing stuff

Yeah, no. You have no idea what you're talking about yet again.

get roosterslapped

I'm not an ancap famri

then what changes to the infrastructure department (aside from cutting the budget) do you think would help stop "bureaucratic bullstuff"?

then then start funding it more and lower funding on things that dont need as much money

its simple

the infrastructure money (besides isps among other select privatized things) is being put to good use it's just that there's not enough of it. an infrastructure overhaul is absolutely needed---especially since it's so ridiculously vulnerable to attacks. we don't need a border wall we need protection of our water and power supplies

the infrastructure money (besides isps among other select privatized things) is being put to good use it's just that there's not enough of it. an infrastructure overhaul is absolutely needed---especially since it's so ridiculously vulnerable to attacks. we don't need a border wall we need protection of our water and power supplies

daily reminder that the US powergrid is horribly outdated

get roosterslapped

I don't know what your major malfunction is, but I'm confident you're talking mad stuff about infrastructure. If you don't want to be called wrong, don't try to claim facts about things you don't understand. This is a simple frickin concept, get it through ya head aye?

deus ex your new avatar is ugly

Better than some friend dabbing pokemon

off-color smurfette uses tourniquet on right hand to resist procrastination