POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174345 times)

mind explaining what the individual mandate is though instead of your opinion on it

I'm not playing this game with you spastics, we all know what it is

You may be right, considering you're so dumbfounded as to why people think you're upset

I'm not dumbfounded, you guys think someone is upset if they start posting memes, let alone telling you to kys

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not. Give me a sign.

no one's trolling here fam

what game? i'm simply asking you what you think the individual mandate is in your viewpoint. you're not doing it, so i'm assuming you don't

This is all deflection from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about yet again

what game? i'm simply asking you what you think the individual mandate is in your viewpoint. you're not doing it, so i'm assuming you aren't

I know what it is, I don't have to prove anything to you chuckleforgetnuggets

This is all deflection from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about yet again

This isn't deflection, you guys tried to tell me I don't even know what it is because I implied I have a negative viewpoint on it, and I'm not gonna sit here and explain what it is when we all already know what it is, so go forget yourseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

I know what it is

so can you explain it then to clear up any confusion

this is like the most simplistic request and i'm speaking from an unbiased viewpoint

so can you explain it then to clear up any confusion

this is like the most simplistic request and i'm speaking from an unbiased viewpoint

No

so you don't know what it is then

cool

you guys tried to tell me I don't even know what it is because I implied I have a negative viewpoint on it

You were prompted to elaborate because nobody knew why you didn't like it, considering we all supposedly know what it is. Since you failed to and instead lobbed insults, might as well chalk it up to usual behavior and assume you don't know stuff.

If you don't like this outcome, you're free to elaborate. Nobody's stopping you.

I Will Never Bend My Knee to a Liberal

You were prompted to elaborate because nobody knew why you didn't like it, considering we all supposedly know what it is. Since you failed to and instead lobbed insults, might as well chalk it up to usual behavior and assume you don't know stuff.

If you don't like this outcome, you're free to elaborate. Nobody's stopping you.

You literally told me I must've googled it so you can go fu kcu oyurself

are you drunk

lol tbh probably

this changes nothing though i meani tall

I can't find a proper reaction image

i think you should go to bed, maybe shower before go to bed. that'll feel relaxing

being hammered while posting on the forums is probably unhealthy