POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2153873 times)

where is Universal Healthcare-chan to make nerds care about people

political anime? eugh. gross.

it really isn't and if you can explain how that'd be great

muh climate change

the connotation here is normally to an average person that when it relates to something "political" one would typically think about the government, police, law enforcement, that sort of thing; a systematic group of people that function an entire nation. it is correct in the sense that something such as climate change would be political, but the reasoning behind my mistake to saying "it's not political" is because i have discriminated a difference of scientific observations and facts that our world is dying against "political" things such as the government, etc. but political is a synonym to controversial and that is controversial, so i guess i got confused in a sense.

sorry about that.

this is rl roundabout way of saying ur wrong huh

you still haven't explained what the individual mandate is deus ex

well it's mandated that everyone has to buy accident liability insurance in order to drive. i havent seen you ever talk about that. just saying

you aren't paying for everyone else's accidents with car insurance

you still haven't explained what the individual mandate is deus ex

How about you explain the individual mandate of my richard brother

How about you explain the individual mandate of my richard brother

you aren't paying for everyone else's accidents with car insurance
that's literally what insurance is tho?
you pay a fixed amount (i'm simplifying and assuming everyone's pretty much the same level driver but you know what i mean), which, when combined with everyone else's fixed amount, is enough to cover the costs of everyone's accidents without them paying too much out of pocket