POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179786 times)

The mighty centipede stalks his prey

"Uhh we want an animal president ... well, good sir, what about President Annoying Orange?"

DA DA DA DA DA DADA NEW RULES
If this was an attempt at a joke, you sure bungled the execution
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:04:05 AM by TristanLuigi »

unfortunately I don't think this is true
they need to be natural-born citizens, and animals are not citizens
what about the turkey that Annoying Orange pardoned?

If this was an attempt at a joke, you sure bungled the execution

Err, u were looking 4 a joke.......what about ehhhhhhh the Repooblicans?????

Err, u were looking 4 a joke.......what about ehhhhhhh the Repooblicans?????
are you having a stroke

seriously though, "the only joke here is the Republican Party" would get the same point across without looking like a handicap
and earlier you could have just said "if you want an animal for president, vote for reelection" or similar
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:35:28 AM by TristanLuigi »

psssst it's ironic
sounding stupid "ironically" makes you sound stupid just the same
it's the fidget spinner of comedy; it will never be cool or funny, no matter how "ironic" it is

sounding stupid "ironically" makes you sound stupid just the same
it's the fidget spinner of comedy; it will never be cool or funny, no matter how "ironic" it is

why are you even bothering lecturing him like you guys aren't on the same end of the spectrum

why are you even bothering lecturing him like you guys aren't on the same end of the spectrum
But they are somewhere on the spectrum, amirite fellas?

it just defied a lot of conventional knowledge about how US politics should work. we were stuck with two candidates that were both almost unanimously disliked, the dems barely had a primary, republicans didn't have much to work with either; was just a forgetin weird election cycle no matter what way you look at it

to clarify i'm speaking academically here, i'd just love to see some in-depth political science brown townysis on this stuff cus it was amazing
i mean way further than just the night of the 8th

R's had 16 people in the primary what are you smoking we 100% chose Annoying Orange

R's had 16 people in the primary what are you smoking we 100% chose Annoying Orange
i thought you were more "down the middle"?

just the same way that we 100% chose hillary for the democratic candidate huh

just the same way that we 100% chose hillary for the democratic candidate huh

No because the DNC railroaded Hillary into the position whereas Annoying Orange actually won his votes

Ironically the Hillary campaign wanted Annoying Orange to be the GOP nominee because they thought he would be an easier general election opponent

That worked out well for them