Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2230146 times)

I thought the last government shutdown took like 2 weeks to prepare

It's easy to miss the point when you have your head up your ass

how ironic coming from the guy who thinks that because something exists it must be essential

how ironic coming from the guy who thinks that because something exists it must be essential

If that's what you're drawing from my posts then you're beyond help

Maybe instead of pretending to know how this country functions you could spend your time on more productive ventures

If that's what you're drawing from my posts then you're beyond help

seeing how much of a condescending faux-intellectual you've turned into has been a pretty interesting journey

seeing how much of a condescending faux-intellectual you've turned into has been a pretty interesting journey

Right? Like seven years in the making.

Imagine struggling this hard to come up with a rebuttal to an incredibly simple point

Funny tho how the people who never post in good faith are always the ones who get angriest when they get caught up with someone who doesn't beat around the bush in an argument

Imagine struggling this hard to come up with a rebuttal to an incredibly simple point

hmmmmmmm

You're drawing from an empty well, pal

Is every post you're going to make going to boil down to you essentially just saying "no you!"

You gotta come up with something new

Is every post you're going to make going to boil down to you essentially just saying "no you!"

Guess that answers that

also
Right? Like seven years in the making.

Love how you tried to butt in to drop a comment. Do you get angry literally from me just posting something? Get a grip my dude
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:12:01 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

ike this is some of the weakest trolling i've ever seen

Get a grip my dude
You gotta come up with something new
You're drawing from an empty well, pal
Imagine struggling this hard
you're beyond help
It's easy to miss the point when you have your head up your ass
As it turns out
I know you're trying to do a meme here
whatever you say, grumpy
Emphasis on "waste of time", because that's pretty much this is and what you are
you should really reconsider your approach.
Turns out, asking imaginary people questions doesn't get you much mileage.
Quite a common thing for small brained people, to forget often
it's the fact that I can keep bringing it up because it's a crystal clear example of how much of an unhinged sociopath you are
Full of stuff like usual, I see?
I'm starting to believe you're kind of dumb
you idiots have gone on about so many different supposed underground child love trafficking rings it doesn't matter if I got the right answer
I'd say you're buying into outrage culture pretty heavily lmao.
if you're not even self aware enough to see how ridiculous your posts are then you are beyond help.
Are you just that embarrassed by your old posts that you pretend they don't exist anymore?
Considering your track record with your stuff judgement, I'm not sure if you're the right person to make this call.
is this irony? if not, this is incredibly sad
I'm legitimately stunned by the sheer stupidity here. I guess you reactionaries really like your revisionist history.

hmm