Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174869 times)

Alright, let me revise my statement then

This won't go anywhere because it's loving dumb

Alright, let me revise my statement then

This won't go anywhere because it's loving dumb
It's more or less the same approach the dems took with Nixon and watergate so who knows

Support of forumers is basically a negative trait at this point.
corderlaine's guide to being popular: people liking you is actually bad

corderlaine's guide to being popular: people liking you is actually bad

Considering this entire forum is social outcasts and honor students I don't really think it's a bad thing to be hated here.

Considering this entire forum is social outcasts and honor students I don't really think it's a bad thing to be hated here.
but you still hang around anyway. hmmmmmmm

And you weren't when you went through that whole gender fluid brony phase on your alts?

Are you completely normal now, even after you posted a photo of your girlfriend's kids to try and gain leverage in an argument?

hmmmmmmmmm

but you still hang around anyway. hmmmmmmm

Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

And you weren't when you went through that whole gender fluid brony phase on your alts?

Are you completely normal now, even after you posted a photo of your girlfriend's kids to try and gain leverage in an argument?

hmmmmmmmmm

Gender fluid? No. Brony? It was an alright kids show. Don't really have anything else to say about it.

Completely normal? Doesn't exist. You friends wouldn't stop calling me a liar about having a family so I posted proof and now you're trying to use that against me as well. That fact that anyone gives you the time of day is an outrage.

This is probably the longest response you're ever going to get from me so savor it I suppose. Get some new material while you're at it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:11:19 PM by Corderlain »

Brony? It was an alright kids show. Don't really have anything else to say about it.

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i too, have significant nostalgia for the website where i spent my youth talking about loving horses. anyway, anyone wanna talk about how forgetin dum,b the libs are

So I have a personality type I find interesting and was a horny kid at one point. Pretending either of you weren't also degenerate forgets at some point is hilarious.

So I have a personality type I find interesting and was a horny kid at one point.
A horny foal you mean?

it takes a special kind of person to log onto a forum you hate full of people you can't get along with to argue about dumb things you posted six years ago

edit: also if all it takes to earn your everlasting ire is to butt heads with you on a lego forum I feel bad for your kids yeet
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:58:00 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

So yeah you're both harping the same old stuff. Tha ha for proving my point.

Anyone willing to post a photo of someone else's kids to win an argument is not normal, sorry bud (note for the viewer that I whited-out their eyes, he didn't when he posted)

I also liked how to edited it after as if it was our fault you posted it

Personally I think this is why you should be ip banned. You're as big a creep as iBan. Additionally, you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of.