Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174692 times)

Personally I think this is why you should be ip banned. You're as big a creep as iBan
Does your girlfriend know that you posted photos of her kids here?

Nice one dodging over the fact you're literally doing the same loving thing you're accusing me of. You're a hypocrite and a loving creep dude.

Nice one dodging over the fact you're literally doing the same loving thing you're accusing me of. You're a hypocrite and a loving creep dude.
Hey at least I concealed their eyes, you didn't lol. It's ultimately something you posted, get mad at yourself

And then deleted because of friends like you that save pictures of kids on the Internet.

And then deleted because of friends like you that save pictures of kids on the Internet.
If you haven't already noticed, I'm actually saving pictures of your stupid posts

Which have contents forget face. You're so blind on your high horse you can't even see what I'm talking about. I don't give a stuff if you hate me. Leave my loving kids out of it.

Nice one dodging over the fact you're literally doing the same loving thing you're accusing me of.

I didn't realize Darryl made a full transition into a brony lmfao

*Trots out of the topic*

Don't be willfully obtuse.

>thinks everyone on the forum is a degenerate
>posts pictures of your girlfriend's kids anyways

big think

You're not as good a troll as you think.

Ah yes, the "I don't like you, therefore you are trolling me" argument

You've completely ignored half of the discussion. You're trolling. Get the forget outta my face with this stuff.

So what I'm wondering is how you can think everyone on the forum is a creep and still post a picture of your girlfriend's kids anyways. Like, what was going through your head? What made you think that was a good idea?

You lord personal responsibility over children on this forum and act superior but you still used your girlfriend's kids to win an argument on the internet. The whole reason people attacked the point of you having kids in the first place is because you were nuts about being a responsible adult from the start of your account. Everyone knew that was your button and they pushed it. Ironically, I didn't steep that low personally, but because you're pathetic you singled my posts out instead of theirs lol

What I wanna know is how you were aware of this enough to say everyone is a creep and degenerate, but still a dumb enough shmuck to post pictures of your girlfriend's kids. How loving irresponsible do you have to be to even do that?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:04:21 PM by IkeTheGeneric »