Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173574 times)

Oh loving please. As if you've never posted something then regretted it or removed it. Also nice job editing it to girlfriends kid. Made sure to get as many barbs in as possible right?

Oh loving please. As if you've never posted something then regretted it or removed it.

There is a strict difference between regretting dumb stuff and legitimately loving up. You act like you don't give a stuff what people think about you but still went above and beyond to prove that your kids were real. You didn't have to prove that, what people were saying didn't really matter. But ya did anyways, and it's your fault.

You can blame the people for saving it, but it's not victim blaming to say it's your fault because you're not the victim, your kids are. stuff like private investigating happens all the loving time on the internet and if this place wasn't as laid back as it is stuff could have been way worse.

Made sure to get as many barbs in as possible right?

I changed

but still a dumb enough shmuck to post pictures of his kids.
to
but still a dumb enough shmuck to post pictures of your girlfriend's kids.

The typo made the sentence confusing, since I was talking to you but referring to a "his". The forget do you mean by "Barbs"? I have nothing against adoption or step-parents.

Leave my loving kids out of it.
you brought them into it tbh. whole thing seems like your problem. most normal people put the privacy of their families above proving people on the internet wrong. but I guess I've never had kids so how could I know

I want to live in a fantasy where you autists are "laid back"

"yeah we're autistic weirdos but it's your fault for feeding us"

ok

"yeah we're autistic weirdos but it's your fault for feeding us"

ok

imagine being this out of touch with reality

Well if you're not gonna complete your thought, I'm not gonna pry. Fairly sure you had nothing important to add.

Well if you're not gonna complete your thought, I'm not gonna pry. Fairly sure you had nothing important to add.
lol noob. all you have to do to win the argument is make your hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm longer than his

lol noob. all you have to do to win the argument is make your hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm longer than his
this is what we call a sophist

this is what we call a sophist
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh no what will i do now............... maybe talk about politics in a politics thread instead of dragging my own personal petty arguments into every possible place because i am a socially competent adult who is capable of functioning normally..................... .....

oh no what will i do now............... maybe talk about politics in a politics thread instead of dragging my own personal petty arguments into every possible place because i am a socially competent adult who is capable of functioning normally..................... .....
Well I mean if that was actually your opinion you'd just talk about politics instead of trying to get the last word in the argument, right?

Yeah let's just resume our reactionary babble and wehrmacht worldbuilding fantasies lmfao

with as often as you're whining about contrary opinions I thought you'd enjoy a change of scenery . . .