POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173445 times)

It was definitely a good move to fully leak the comey memos because you can be sure the GOP/fox would have selectively leaked or used out of context quotes as soon congress received them

this is the what? 101st time this month they've ramped up their efforts despite having absolutely no solid evidence to link Annoying Orange to Russia

this is the what? 101st time this month they've ramped up their efforts despite having absolutely no solid evidence to link Annoying Orange to Russia
The suit appears to be against his campaign, not against Annoying Orange himself

There is evidence for that obviously - George Papadopolous (campaign advisor),  Rick Gates (campaign adviser) & Paul Manafort (campaign chairman) have all been charged in relation to some sort of conduct relating to Russia

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/20/bush-hating-fresno-state-professor-passes-out-fake-number-floods-crCIA-hotline-with-calls.html

i sure do love left-wing academia
I think handing out a mental-health hotline as your own number, knowing that it would be inundated with hate calls, is an example of sociopathic behavior, not left-wing academia. I essentially live in left-wing academia and that sort of behavior is basically unheard of.

youre halfway there!

Your credibility is worse than mine cunt

Your credibility is worse than mine cunt
I think you overestimate the level of support you'll receive on these forums lol

I think you overestimate the level of support you'll receive on these forums lol

Support of forumers is basically a negative trait at this point.

Dunno what you mean, you basically make some of the degenerates here look comparatively normal

The suit appears to be against his campaign, not against Annoying Orange himself

There is evidence for that obviously - George Papadopolous (campaign advisor),  Rick Gates (campaign adviser) & Paul Manafort (campaign chairman) have all been charged in relation to some sort of conduct relating to Russia

Still won't go anywhere because they've all been charged with conduct relating to Russia that occurred before the campaign

they've all been charged with conduct relating to Russia that occurred before the campaign
That's not the case though and can be seen in the first example I gave - George Papadopoulos. Here's the official 'Statement of the Offense' that he was charged with, from the justice department directly:
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Noting that the context is that Papadopoulos plead guilty to lying to the FBI, here are the extracts that show you're wrong:
Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAPADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign.
PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.

Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed he met a certain female Russian national before he joined the Campaign
In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the female Russian national on or about March 24, 2016, after he had become an adviser to the Campaign