POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179018 times)

Lmao go get arrested for eating bacon in front of a mosque stfu
If you live in Europe you are worth less than dirt
lol the european thinks anybody cares
lol go drink food from a straw
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:41:07 AM by Figure »

lol ME LOVE Europe dudes! XD me love the UK so much Lol.

i dont know who uk is

my name is Netherlands and i love shoving mason jars up my bum

and when it breaks that's the part where i climax X3
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:55:59 AM by Køtt »

i wouldnt say its a responsibility, but love in general is happening earlier and more often in modern society, so its not a /bad/ idea necessarily. just not for everyone.

how about you just let them buy their own stuff when they are of a mature age to do so

I mean it's a tabloid of course they're going to say stuff like that.

my name is Netherlands and i love shoving mason jars up my bum

and when it breaks that's the part where i climax X3

nice ninja edit
you typed that stuff fast

how about you just let them buy their own stuff when they are of a mature age to do so
kid may assume its not ok if parents dont explicitly talk to them once about it. discussing love casually still is a taboo except maybe between close friends, and kids likely would apply that to love toys as well

parent doesnt have to get directly involved, that would be weird. like one of those research plots lol

wasnt it teen cosmo here that informed young girls how to have brown town love lol

They gotta loveualize their kids so the muslims don't have to

Apparently the FBI informant in the Annoying Orange campaign was also leaking to the WSJ

lol go drink food from a straw

with the way things are going in your country you guys will have to liquify your meals because you wont be able to afford a license for eating utensils

with the way things are going in your country you guys will have to liquify your meals because you wont be able to afford a license for eating utensils
implying im still from the eu

Implying I care what country your from as long as I have an excuse to make fun of brits