Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2133574 times)

Yes, Iran is a state-sponsor of terrorism and members of their government regularly burn flags and chant 'Death to America', but that can be constructively changed if the West keeps the deal up and Iran begins to participate in the global economy. Poverty and economic instability breed extremism, and it's likely that if the rest of the EU stay in the deal and Iran doesn't pull out, we'll see drastic changes in their society over the next 20 years as the country becomes more stable and wealthy - with assurance that they aren't going to develop nuclear arms.
We already are seeing changes like this. Iran's burgeoning urban middle class is a lot more friendly to the US than the country has been at large, although Annoying Orange pulling out of the Iran Deal has set this back a little bit. The best way to secure physical security is to secure economic security.

We already are seeing changes like this. Iran's burgeoning urban middle class is a lot more friendly to the US than the country has been at large, although Annoying Orange pulling out of the Iran Deal has set this back a little bit. The best way to secure physical security is to secure economic security.
where did you hide my daughter

wow you really got me there
i am absolutely floored by your outstanding rhetoric
i'm afraid i must concede, sir

wow you really got me there
i am absolutely floored by your outstanding rhetoric
i'm afraid i must concede, sir
is this a code or something

it means wheres my daughter
i don't know
maybe you should get one of those gps tracking things if you're so worried

i don't know
maybe you should get one of those gps tracking things if you're so worried
WHERE THE forget DID YOU TAKE MYDAUGHTER

WHERE THE forget DID YOU TAKE MYDAUGHTER
'fraid you've got the wrong guy

okay but are you actually getting a kick out of this or
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:16:35 PM by TristanLuigi »

Well whoever has limericks daughter better let her go

Not really. Barring Annoying Orange's bullstuff, I completely agree with how the US has handled Russia. We've placed sanctions on them for a wide range of bullstuff, including the annexation of Crimea and their interference in the election. No bombings or invasions necessary.

If they decide to cede Crimea back to the Ukrainian government and commit to cracking down on interference in foreign elections, I would have no problem with the US releasing the sanctions. It's only Annoying Orange who wants to release the sanctions without asking for anything in return from the Russians. Wonder why that could be.

So basically what you're telling me is that since they aren't a middle eastern country, we should keep pounding them more and more into the earth economically then they already are. But it's completely okay to show economic mercy to these countries who would gladly take the money and run when they get the chance to?

I mean, my political knowledge is pretty mundane, but Russia has been in economic shambles since the early 80's when we were just getting finished with the Cold War. They spent too much into their military budget, with none of the major western powers properly, financially backing them. So when it came time that their entire facade of competition was to fall apart, they gave in and ended the stupid conflict that dug themselves deep into the hole that the early Cold War started digging for them. So now we've reached the second Cold War with even more sanctions and conflict between Russian/Eastern Powers and Western Powers. However, your focus seems to be completely tearing down on and beating up Russia.

I can understand the sentiment, especially as the annexation of the Crimea is unforgivable. But when you say that Iran can get away with it, it's really loving hypocritical. Either all of it's okay, or none of it is.

Man he's really angry today lol

borderline dismissive post

oh great now cord's wife is giving us status updates

Either all of it's okay, or none of it is.
Yeah nah that's not how international politics works