Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2175754 times)

Man you are terrible at this.
what's wrong, little conservative slut? cant handle some heckling ?

imagine being so spectacularly unpopular that you, as the incumbent party with prime minister to boot, implode so spectacularly that you get 7% of the seats available. day of the rake is now

you don't need to imagine

imagine being so spectacularly unpopular that you, as the incumbent party with prime minister to boot, implode so spectacularly that you get 7% of the seats available. day of the rake is now
the liberals had a 15 year election streak going before this lol

she forgeted up hard

Imagine being so incompetent that you get the province filled with the most genuinely braindead handicaps alive to vote against your party that specifically appeals to them

that really is pretty brutal
but what the forget does "progressive conservative" mean

its some handicapped rebranding they did a while back to appeal to kids

we don't lynch gay people most of the time.

basically our conservative party here is about equivalent to your democrats politically.

what does this mean for the global maple syrup and zamboni economy

Yeah nah that's not how international politics works

Where do we set the standard then?

This is an understandable standpoint if you're missing a couple key facts. First, we didn't offer 'economic mercy' to Iran, we made a deal with them to gain something we wanted. Iran's economy has been devastated by sanctions imposed by the US and the rest of the Western world for decades - they wanted those removed. The US views nuclear non-proliferation as part of our national security, so we wanted to make sure Iran wouldn't gain nuclear arms. The deal did an excellent job at it - without going into specifics, the provisions of the Iran nuclear deal brutally crippled any chance that Iran had at creating nukes.

Second, Russia's economic situation is complicated. The thing in the 80s that you're referring to was basically the complete collapse of the USSR. Russia isn't even run by the same government that ran the country then. Also, Russia is a world economic power. They rank 11th in nominal GDP (whereas Iran ranks 27th). Our sanctions are objectively more crippling to Iran than Russia because Russia has vast oil wealth, predominantly doesn't trade with just the US, and can withstand heavy sanctions. So if the issue here is, "why are we being so nice to Iran and so mean to Russia," the situation is more or less the opposite of that. We sunk Iran into deep poverty by cutting them off from the rest of the world. Russia is relatively wealthy even by global standards.

Iran didn't 'get away' with anything - they agreed to sacrifice their quest towards becoming a nuclear power, and in return we offered them an in back into the world economy. Despite the fact that Annoying Orange has set US sanctions back into motion, there's 5 other major EU countries that are still on the deal - it's wholly possible that the deal will still last even without the US in it.

Also sorry for not responding to this, I need time to digest this and collect my thoughts. If anything I got my answer to my question from this post, but I want to double check.

it's not like one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world would lie to a country they absolutely hate about their nuclear program
good thing nuclear weapons are built out of pages of notes rather than highly-enriched uranium

the vast majority of the work associated with making nukes is accumulating enough highly-enriched uranium to construct a warhead. the actual science and mathematics behind it isn't particularly complicated - the difficult part is getting the infrastructure, like ultracentrifuges.

coincidentally, the iran nuclear deal involved the cession of 100% of Iran's advanced centrifuges