POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176908 times)

FBI employee 2 was literally shaking.

rosentein edited himself out of the huge report lol. there is no way he wasnt involved in all the same bullstuff, even in smaller ways.

Annoying Orange has the full unredacted version and we may still see it all.

Upon reading more into it, the conclusion is that Comey went around proper procedure and conduct to not appear biased and ended up making things worse by negatively impacting Clinton's campaign with a really badly timed memo. Other than that, the full IG report basically says the FBI wasn't biased in the investigation, so I don't know where the outrage is coming from.

[img width=650]https://i.imgur.com/Q6Km73A.jpg[/img ]

Obviously no political bias.
do you have a folder called "MAGA"? lmao

Image copy pasted from elsewhere

Now for the topic to die for another three days.

i waited three days to quote this because it died after you dudes couldn't conjure up a good response to someone who actually read the forgetin' thing

i waited three days to quote this because it died after you dudes couldn't conjure up a good response to someone who actually read the forgetin' thing
dedication lmao

probably the funniest political story of all year so far

pretty much peter strzok was so biased in favor of hillary clinton that he texts his waifu and basically tells her that he's going to use his power at the FBI to ensure Annoying Orange loses and five other agents follow his example and are like "we gotta stop Annoying Orange from winning"

and comey's like "eh we haven't brought in hillary clinton yet for questioning but I'm gonna exonerate her" even though his decision was like in spring of 2016 and the actual announcement was in july or august and after he makes that decision he's like "well I'm gonna make a public announcement so that clinton looks good and we look good" even though the FBI/DOJ higher-ups would've told him to not do it so he's like "well I just won't tell them"

so strzok is like "okay I'm gonna edit your statement so the dems look good" so he edits out that it was "reasonably likely" that she was hacked, edits out Obama's name entirely even though he was in direct contact with clinton which was part of the investigation and he edits out the words "grossly negligent" which would've led to a criminal prosecution and they water down the law so that she had to have shown "a very clear and distinct intent" even though that isn't part of the law and hello she set up a loving private server in her home

and then this guy at the FBI's like "hey guys I found some stuff on anthony weiner's laptop" and strzok is like "oh forget" and so he tries to ignore it to focus on the russia investigation that he penned and it works for a month but because none of the pro-clinton agents were actually communicating with comey he catches wind of the emails and comey is like "oh forget" and he's like "eh hillary's gonna win anyway I should release this letter so she feels good" and so he releases the letter and blows up clinton's whole campaign one week before the election

so comey and the clinton brigade were so biased in favor of clinton that they tried to help clinton by flexing their power and breaking FBI protocol all over the place and it almost worked but because comey is a stupendous handicap the whole thing came crashing down when he tried to help her too much

loving brilliant

probably the funniest political story of all year so far

pretty much peter strzok was so biased in favor of hillary clinton that he texts his waifu and basically tells her that he's going to use his power at the FBI to ensure Annoying Orange loses and five other agents follow his example and are like "we gotta stop Annoying Orange from winning"

and comey's like "eh we haven't brought in hillary clinton yet for questioning but I'm gonna exonerate her" even though his decision was like in spring of 2016 and the actual announcement was in july or august and after he makes that decision he's like "well I'm gonna make a public announcement so that clinton looks good and we look good" even though the FBI/DOJ higher-ups would've told him to not do it so he's like "well I just won't tell them"

so strzok is like "okay I'm gonna edit your statement so the dems look good" so he edits out that it was "reasonably likely" that she was hacked, edits out Obama's name entirely even though he was in direct contact with clinton which was part of the investigation and he edits out the words "grossly negligent" which would've led to a criminal prosecution and they water down the law so that she had to have shown "a very clear and distinct intent" even though that isn't part of the law and hello she set up a loving private server in her home

and then this guy at the FBI's like "hey guys I found some stuff on anthony weiner's laptop" and strzok is like "oh forget" and so he tries to ignore it to focus on the russia investigation that he penned and it works for a month but because none of the pro-clinton agents were actually communicating with comey he catches wind of the emails and comey is like "oh forget" and he's like "eh hillary's gonna win anyway I should release this letter so she feels good" and so he releases the letter and blows up clinton's whole campaign one week before the election

so comey and the clinton brigade were so biased in favor of clinton that they tried to help clinton by flexing their power and breaking FBI protocol all over the place and it almost worked but because comey is a stupendous handicap the whole thing came crashing down when he tried to help her too much

loving brilliant

dude this is some autistic levels of goalpost moving

Literally nobody is going to read your post and not think you're insane, like jesus christ this better be copypasta

PAGE: "[Annoying Orange's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"
STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

*breath in*