POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2134216 times)

its the same concept handicap

my point is proven, my case rested, eat a nut

its the same concept handicap

my point is proven, my case rested, eat a nut
900 iq post

I'm on keto, but I can have a couple nuts thank you

Should Journalists learn to code?

journalists should just learn to die

why can't you code?
MM should really learn to code, because no ones gonna hire him on his critical thinking skills alone

coding tutorials are so loving dry it makes me want to put a gun in my mouth

coding tutorials are so loving dry it makes me want to put a gun in my mouth
whats that one guy that was really famous for making coding videos but turns out he was a massive child enthusiast?

i forget his name

EDIT: https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2014/11/carl_philip_herold_kills_himse.html turns out he killed himself woops

Twitter has just censored the president of the United States.
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1096632555623927809?s=20
they didn't censor him they just deleted his personal account. he can easily make another one or use a different social media platform

ask yourself this core fundamental question: did badspot censor you when he banned you for breaking the rules? if your answer is no, then twitter isn't censoring Annoying Orange. if your answer is yes you're a loving idiot

they didn't censor him they just deleted his personal account. he can easily make another one or use a different social media platform

ask yourself this core fundamental question: did badspot censor you when he banned you for breaking the rules? if your answer is no, then twitter isn't censoring Annoying Orange. if your answer is yes you're a loving idiot
The Twitter guidelines prohibits making an account to circumvent a ban. As for making another account elsewhere, be careful what you wish for.

Also I'm not answering your loaded yes or no question.

Blockland forums is not part of the international public forum...
Stop conflating this tiny little pool of random dipstuffs who used to play a dead meme of a game to a group of companies that essentially own the current public forum, lol. These tech companies need to be reigned in if they insist on playing the line between publisher and platform.