Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176336 times)

this article basically starts with "if india and china can do it so can we" and i think that's a pretty stuffty thing for the "nr 1" country to say 🙄
China is the #1 global polluter and they don't enforce any green laws they put in place, this is pure fiction
ok, ur right i removed it, it was completely useless info to my argument anyway it just made NA look more hypocritical which is like preaching to the choir
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:51:37 AM by sleep »

where is yang gonna get all those $1000s

shut up about yang jesus christ why

anyway it just made NA look more hypocritical which is like preaching to the choir

You have to realize it's not entirely "ignorance" when it comes to North American pollution. Many of the laws and systems you have in place in Netherlands simply wouldn't be possible in the United States or Canada.

You have to realize it's not entirely "ignorance" when it comes to North American pollution. Many of the laws and systems you have in place in Netherlands simply wouldn't be possible in the United States or Canada.
this isn't what im arguing about though as im aware of this and wouldnt use my own country as comparison for many political arguments because of it. my country by the way is doing incredibly stuffty with climate too so its not like i have the answers

this isn't what im arguing about though as im aware of this and wouldnt use my own country as comparison for many political arguments because of it. my country by the way is doing incredibly stuffty with climate too so its not like i have the answers

So is all the enviroment friendly stuff I saw in Amsterdam is just for show then?

I thought the world was supposed to irreversibly destroyed by now

why is it every ten years climate scientists reset their claims?

"WE HAVE 12 YEARS"

"WE HAVE 12 YEARS"

"12 YEARS UNTIL IT ALL GOES TO stuff GUYS"

"WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING QUICK GUYS WE HAVE 12 YEARS"

God I wish teleportation was possible. Imagine if we had a teleporter on Mars where we could just YEET all our excess water. Terraform that stuffhole while at the same time stopping flooding from the ice caps

we gotta take nuke china first :sunglasses:

So is all the enviroment friendly stuff I saw in Amsterdam is just for show then?
no and there have recently been many protests. it's already known we arent even close to reaching our own goals by the time we set them
https://nltimes.nl/2019/01/25/netherlands-2020-climate-goals-reach-planning-office-says
https://nltimes.nl/2019/03/15/thousands-school-kids-gather-amsterdam-protest-better-climate-policy
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 12:46:02 PM by sleep »

The obvious solution is ripping apart every industrial building

Would probably reach it if you just burned down all your FEBOs. That stuffs nasty.

Would probably reach it if you just burned down all your FEBOs. That stuffs nasty.
you come to my country and then continue to eat at a loving FEBO? bruh i hope you actually got some fries from a manneken pis or tried any of the donner food stands or you need to come back