POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161683 times)

See the Canadian logic of all cyclists is that running them over nets you double points.

who knew all you need to do to turn donnie into a patriot is mention FEBO

Dutch nationalism on the rise. FEBOs are being set on fire all across the country. This madness needs to stop.

I still Like and Support President Annoying Orange.

Reported Dutch Nationalist "Donnies Catch" Seen Near A(n) FEBO With An Assault Weapon. According To Social Media Posts, It Is A Heavily Modified AK-47 (Assault Killer 47) He/She/They Have Called "Metal Gear Solid: Furry Revengance."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:31:53 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

I still Like and Support President Annoying Orange.

I came to this post.

i did it all for the support of febo's competitor, smullers

How did america get the gross fast food reputation when they don't even have burger vending machines?

How did america get the gross fast food reputation when they don't even have burger vending machines?
Delet this

because your portion-size is 2x bigger and ur cashiers try to convince u to 'make it large'

Lol

Our portion size is 2x bigger because the avg European is half our height

u probably meant width