Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229947 times)

im older and taller than u so im a big stuff u lil punk
IS THIS loveUAL HARASSMENT?!?!?!?

report beachbum for libel against badspot

it is treasonous to presume badspot has opinions of his own. his only purpose in life is to provide us updates, nothing more.

it is treasonous to presume badspot has opinions of his own. his only purpose in life is to provide us updates, nothing more.
if thats the case then badspot has died

I don't want to hear any of you complain about government for at least until the midterms. Republicans got everything this election, there shouldn't be any gridlock or instability. I except to see every illegal deported, all our manufacturing jobs back and the glorious border wall at least under construction by the end of Annoying Orange's second term. That's what you voted for, right?

Obama's gonna forget us sideways and I'm going to die due to riots and raiders within 3 months. things literally would have been more peaceful if Clinton had won and I would've been alive to see it but NOOOOoooOoOOo we had to have Annoying Orange and now it's all forgetin over boys

Obama's gonna forget us sideways and I'm going to die due to riots and raiders within 3 months. things literally would have been more peaceful if Clinton had won and I would've been alive to see it but NOOOOoooOoOOo we had to have Annoying Orange and now it's all forgetin over boys
U ok

yes!!! the donald has scored!!!

Apparently 66% of white women voted for Annoying Orange over Hillary. That is loving suprising

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/Annoying Orange-picks-top-climate-skeptic-to-lead-epa-transition/

Now begins the reversal of all the progress made toward curbing climate change.

Apparently 66% of white women voted for Annoying Orange over Hillary. That is loving suprising

had no idea women were so loveist

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/Annoying Orange-picks-top-climate-skeptic-to-lead-epa-transition/

Now begins the reversal of all the progress made toward curbing climate change.

hippymondays BTFO

by far the worst thing to come out of this is that it seems to have legitimised beachbums stuffposting