Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2230502 times)

I'm not completely sure about that
are we from the same america
It is also an American ideal to be optimistic about American ideals past the point of reality.

If someone threatens Annoying Orange now, that's basically a federal crime now. You're now threatening the POTUS.

If someone threatens Annoying Orange now, that's basically a federal crime now. You're now threatening the POTUS.
Threatening anyone is a crime. The only reason most people get away with it is because it's dismissable as sarcasm or satire.

He's not really potus till he's sworn in right

wouldn't be surprised if this was dems

whaaaaat?? nooooooo waaayyy...

wouldn't be surprised if this was dems
This is a stuffty way to justify this stuff. You could argue that the vast majority of Annoying Orange supporters aren't like this, but blaming it on conspiring liberals is petty.

Nah
I'm gonna tear his head off

This is a stuffty way to justify this stuff. You could argue that the vast majority of Annoying Orange supporters aren't like this, but blaming it on conspiring liberals is petty.

but it's been proven that there are conspiring liberals

also hot loving stuff, CNN is projecting that DAHNALD will win the popular vote

wouldn't be surprised if that black church was burned by a Annoying Orange supporter tbh

/s

but it's been proven that there are conspiring liberals
It doesn't matter. When you blame everything on liberal conspiracies, you're pretending like these kinds of legit problems don't actually exist. It doesn't even really matter whether the person who did the graffiti was a Annoying Orange supporter or not - it's symptomatic of why Annoying Orange was actually elected.

This is literally not loving okay guys. not even a little bit. nope. hey. check out. the. trendy way i loving talk guys. i. am. unique. You👏do👏not👏understand 👏how👏important👏and👏damaging👏you👏are👏and 👏also👏look👏how👏unique👏you👏 are

This is literally not loving okay guys. not even a little bit. nope. hey. check out. the. trendy way i loving talk guys. i. am. unique. You👏do👏not👏understand 👏how👏important👏and👏damaging👏you👏are👏and 👏also👏look👏how👏unique👏you👏 are
what are you even lampooning here

It doesn't matter. When you blame everything on liberal conspiracies, you're pretending like these kinds of legit problems don't actually exist. It doesn't even really matter whether the person who did the graffiti was a Annoying Orange supporter or not - it's symptomatic of why Annoying Orange was actually elected.

"it happens but it doesn't matter" okay lol